FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Like many others I'm feeling total apathy towards this game. Haven't had the slightest urge to play Rivals in two weeks, as there are enough wee sweaty dropback virgins in Friendlies as it is, I don't think my controller would last long if the results actually meant something. And Weekend League can get itself to f**k until TOTY.

Spending my spare time getting right into a bit of trading. Made about 10k in the last few days sniping UCL players, so should be able to afford Mbappe by sometime in June. At least it's more fun than playing the game. 

Can't be bothered finding my last post on here but I fucked it big time and only just made gold 2 with my last game despite my best start to a weekend league and Sunday supposedly being easier...

On the other front, I went at least 15 games without a win in Rivals dropping down to D4. Made one tactical change and I'm just not losing at the minute and back in D2 comfortably.

Tried that RTTF knockout friendlies option.. friendlies is meant to be for "casual play" but they have a 12 game limit on it 🤷‍♂️😂

That’s them released the first two proper league sbc’s with Ligue 1 and the Saudi league and they have done what everyone feared and got rid of a player pick and made the main reward untradeable. Doing their best to kill the game early.

38 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

That’s them released the first two proper league sbc’s with Ligue 1 and the Saudi league and they have done what everyone feared and got rid of a player pick and made the main reward untradeable. Doing their best to kill the game early.

Most of the rewards are untradeable as well. They have basically destoyed any interest I had in doing them. I can't see why anyone one would want to do them with the piss poor rewards.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

Most of the rewards are untradeable as well. They have basically destoyed any interest I had in doing them. I can't see why anyone one would want to do them with the piss poor rewards.

They will cost upwards of 200k to complete as well. Utterly pointless.

Really piss poor from EA with the League SBCs. Really really piss poor. I’ve managed to do a few teams because I had Saudi players saved. But I probably should have just sold every single Saudi bronze I had, even for 200 coins a pop. Untradable silver packs? Come on EA. Just really sad, only there for a month as well. No player is just pathetic. I really hope when they are re-released after the 30 days that they are somewhat back to what they were with tradable packs and a player at the end. 

15 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

You say that, but although it's a really poor decision from our perspective, I expect it's going to count for f**k all.  People are angry, but the majority of people are fucking fickle.  Black Friday will be along soon, and they'll chuck out a few lightning rounds and 2-for-1 promos, and most will forget about it.  Some will still bitch, but they'll continue sinking hours and hours into the game regardless.  And what does that end up meaning?  EA get away with it.

I'm getting less and less urge to play the game as each catastrophic decision comes in though.  Basically using it as a mobile game now with the companion app, and will probably continue to do so.  I'd say Icon Swaps might be the point I come back, but I dread to think what fuckery they've got planned for that.

Just discovered I had a concept squad set up that I must have started at some point during Thursday night/Friday morning... So I actually have a reason to use the Hero Marshall I was purely buying for nostalgia reasons 😂 very upsetting that Dykes is still Australian. No hope of EA sorting that out anytime soon.

Screenshot_20201119_132456_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

1 hour ago, Brother Grimm said:

No silver Stars this week?

Season 1 ends today and all outstanding objectives (not milestones) will finish with it so they couldn't bring out another Silver TOTW objective as it wouldn't have been able to run a full week.

23 hours ago, Dave said:

Just discovered I had a concept squad set up that I must have started at some point during Thursday night/Friday morning... So I actually have a reason to use the Hero Marshall I was purely buying for nostalgia reasons 😂 very upsetting that Dykes is still Australian. No hope of EA sorting that out anytime soon.

Screenshot_20201119_132456_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

image.thumb.png.b3ef9d2cc9f415ed65b7e0773b4337ce.pngLooks like we had similar ideas😂

I refuse to put McBurnie in there

Your seriously just better either opening 7.5k packs in the hope of getting something rather than actually doing those league SBCs. Either that or play draft for 15k and try your luck with that. I did a few that I had squads for but prob won’t even complete them entirely, was looking forward to grinding that part of the game, but ah well. 

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Game’s dead

Icon SBCs were a step in the right direction but they are time limited, what a waste. Without checking i'd guess that Figo one is going to cost over a million, who has that sort of equity in their club to be able to do it in 30 days?