FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Gold 2 rewards - Hummels and Wilson red picks. Packed 1 board (Alaba) and a load of shite.

The red picks may well be shite most weeks but weekend league is easily the most enjoyable mode imo, and it pretty much means I play FIFA at the weekend and any other spare time I get to game is spent on other games. 

Anyone unable to get in a game the now? Just wanted to play some friendlies on my break, but every time I get to the opponent lineup screen I "lose connection" to my opponent, sometimes crash to dashboard, and have to download a squad update every time I get back in. 

A squad update which is clearly needed: 

16045828329577844221322123525822.jpg

On 02/11/2020 at 14:04, Mallo_Madrid said:

I'm flogging.

I'm torn between selling Auba and saving towards King Kenny or selling KDB and trying 89 Ballack in at CM.

Or is 86 Gullit a better card?

Edit again - has anyone used the Scream Kane card, in draft?

I have 90 Kenny. Get him you won’t regret it, he’s absolutely disgusting.

36 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I have 90 Kenny. Get him you won’t regret it, he’s absolutely disgusting.

Decent - did you pack him or have you been lucky in packs?

He's a bit out my price range at the moment.

I'm a baw hair away from getting 87 Kenny, will slap a hunter card on him. 90 will be one to work towards.

14 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

That latest patch really has murdered gameplay. Sucked all enjoyment out of the game.

I purchased the game when it was released. Played 6 div rival matches and built a squad. Quickly got bored and switched off. Played again last night. Lost 6-5 then 2-0. Found the defending ridiculous although enjoyed how simple it was to score. Sold my copy this morning for £48 on ebay. I dare say I'll purchase again at some point but just wasn't enjoying it. 

39 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aw Kenny. Probably my best ever that I packed from those Icon SBCs. No doubt this year I’ll get a keeper 😩

I've never used him. Looking forward to having a few games with him.

What is the plans for Icons this year?

25 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I've just scrolled through about 200 posts and deciphered that I must be the only person on earth who still plays career mode.

In case anyone is wondering, it's pish.

I used to always just play career mode as well, but last year my mate suggested Ultimate team, I played the mode at his house one night (mind we could do that? ) and was hooked every since. I created a career mode save with Bolton on Fifa 21 and honestly looked around the menu and had a look at the squad stuff and just then quit and went back to UT. 

I used to always just play career mode as well, but last year my mate suggested Ultimate team, I played the mode at his house one night (mind we could do that? ) and was hooked every since. I created a career mode save with Bolton on Fifa 21 and honestly looked around the menu and had a look at the squad stuff and just then quit and went back to UT. 
The only new addition to career mode this year has been training sessions which got very boring very quickly. It's basically just the wee drills you play while waiting on a match loading up. I've ended up just switching them off which apparently affects your player's "sharpness" but to be honest I see no difference.

Another issue that they still haven't fixed from last years career mode is when you sign a player to a new contract but pay them more than the rest of the squad you get sacked. There's no way round it as far as I can tell and means always losing your best players for nothing.

The final part of my rant is that (so far) the Europa League groups haven't been updated. Despite EA making a big deal about having the rights and us being almost halfway through the group stages in real life, it seems they just haven't bothered updating them so that they have the correct teams.

Felix is about the only usable decent player from this week's TOTW and I managed to nab him in my red picks, but he seems almost identical to Ben Yedder with a bit less dribbling but a bit more physical, and the WF/SM inverted. Another shiter just before a big promo, as always; the dirty dogs. As always, I then proceeded to get an 83 and a load of players of quick sell value from my 100k pack, but between D1 Rivals and Champs rewards I've probably still made about 200k+. All I want is one decent pack pull before the game is dead in one FIFA; it's been 8 years now and my best ever tradable pull has been worth about 200k.

14 hours ago, Wardy said:

Better off opening bronze packs than doing marquee matchups lads 😂 (although I did pack Tam Muller for the umpteenth time tonight so profit is profit, went for 12k) 

10483593-A414-4626-BD4B-E0863F235623.png

I'm chipping away on the BPM and making profit constantly but I get the feeling I'm to conservative on my but now prices. I have made a lot of coins by simply looking into any players that sell for a decent profit and spend a day or two trading them constantly, price to seems to rise and fall fairly sharply I've found so I don't tend to stick with one player for too long.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

I'm chipping away on the BPM and making profit constantly but I get the feeling I'm to conservative on my but now prices. I have made a lot of coins by simply looking into any players that sell for a decent profit and spend a day or two trading them constantly, price to seems to rise and fall fairly sharply I've found so I don't tend to stick with one player for too long.

Yeah I’m similar mate, I sold Kyle Magennis last night for 4k, I open bidded on a couple one was 600 or so, and ended up having to sell him for 200 coins. Window for selling is very tight with bronzes, kinda have to be lucky. That’s why I tend to just spam the actual packs rather than go for a specific player.