FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

4 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I use the computer and always just put one bid of 400 - means you don't have to watch it. I used to use BPM but the amount of time it would have taken to get this amount would be weeks!!

I have had that issue on the app before, does my head in!

Even when I’ve put them to 400, some arsehole bids 500 and I’m like nah. 😂

Been trying to complete some objectives in online friendlies and been getting absolutely pumped in nearly every game. No idea what I’m doing compared to rivals but it feels totally different. I can accept I’d maybe play a few higher division players but this has been mental. 

On 24/10/2020 at 16:03, Iminavest said:

Benzema is the boy

I had him up top in my La Liga side but was really disappointed.  Not quite quick enough to get into the right positions early enough.  Switched things around chem-wise to get Ben Yedder up top, leaving Benzema in CM but getting forward, and he's been incredible.  Not needed to sprint behind the lines, just arrives late and pushes beyond the forward.   Only thing that'll displace him will be some incredible La Liga card coming out.

I'm 9 wins 2 losses in champs and I cant be fucked with it tonight. Might just play to sliver 1 but see how I get on.

Two losses have been penalties too. Had one guy message me saying how boring I was. Had 65% possession and 20 shots and he ran up the wing with adama traore and rashford and tried to cut ot back every fucking time. Beat him 6-3. Delicious.

17 hours ago, Wardy said:

Opened one of the mega packs with coins this afternoon. Libertadores was the face card, then just saw this...🙌 

Goes straight into my first owner PL team...

EB0D6E0D-61D3-49D8-A848-FE98D893FBD2.png

3F57D827-CA0A-42E0-AC49-46606770D5A5.png

I've actually packed Kante twice this year. Tradeable and untradeable.

He's quality again, he needs a chem that boosts his passing though.

So log on to see there's a new Swaps thing where you can get packs.  Cool, I'm sure it'll be some fairly enjoyable objec...

Nah, get it fucking round you.  You have to watch our shitty eSports in what's essentially a bribe for the packs.  

I'm sweating profusely, but I have just secured an almighty *Elite 3* finish in this week's Champs. Quite how every man and his dug has Mbappe at this stage of the game, I'm unsure, but I managed surpass my target of Gold 1. Had to win my last 2 to get to Elite 2 and failed to do so, but the only extra reward for getting there is 30k coins. I look forward to letting you all know which variant of (f**k all)1/2 I get in my rewards in three days' time.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

So log on to see there's a new Swaps thing where you can get packs.  Cool, I'm sure it'll be some fairly enjoyable objec...

Nah, get it fucking round you.  You have to watch our shitty eSports in what's essentially a bribe for the packs.  

Or just stick twitch on in the background and ignore it completely? 

14 wins 3 losses and leaving it there. Had a guy rage quit after 3 mins in the last game after I scored which was absolutely wonderful!

Fancy that Mukiele card for my team but I don't think I've ever played for one on these objectives cards where you had to play online. Looks brutal!

100k in the bank but will just keep saving as I'm happy with the team and see what special Bundesliga players come out over the next couple of months.