FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’m torn between selling my high rated tradeables now or waiting until icon sbc’s drop because the market has to rebound eventually

I can't see any value in selling now - prices are ridiculously low.

8 minutes ago, Moo said:

How do you find Sane? I’ve got Coman with the green link to Davies and have the coins to upgrade to Sane if need be but I actually quite like Coman so far and wondering if the upgrade is worthwhile.

I use Sane off the bench and find him much better than Coman. Better at getting in behind teams and always prefer a left footer for the left wing anyway.

I use Sane off the bench and find him much better than Coman. Better at getting in behind teams and always prefer a left footer for the left wing anyway.

I change in game and play Coman up top in a two with Inaki Williams to get in behind and he works quite well. I’ll give Sane a shot, no harm trying.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

How do you find Sane? I’ve got Coman with the green link to Davies and have the coins to upgrade to Sane if need be but I actually quite like Coman so far and wondering if the upgrade is worthwhile.

I used Coman too and feel Sane is a slight upgrade. More consistent finisher for me. Pace seems to be the most important thing this year so you might be better if spending the coins elsewhere if needed!

I think I'm going to carry on where I left off on 20... Consistently gold 2 in weekend league but fucking hopelessly inconsistent in rivals.

I was getting so annoyed last night and must've tried about 7 different players before getting rid of them and losing coins from the tax. I tried IF Rashford, Aguero, Firmino, De Bruyne and Kane within the space of a couple of hours and I think I tried about 6 different formations. Nothing was working.

I think I'm still above my level in division 3 but I just haven't been quite terrible enough to get relegated from it yet since I was placed there. I'm not one for deliberately throwing games. I don't even quit if I'm 5 or 6 down.

Edited by #Gary

Opened my Weekend League/Rivals/Marqee Matchups packs. No promo cards obviously but Griezmann, Ter Stegen, Gulacsi, Donnarumma, Saul & a discard TOTW was a decent enough haul.

Might be able to squeeze Griezmann into my team with a bit of re-jigging. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

5 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

From a purely selfish point of view, it suits me perfectly as I wasn't going to play tonight so, assuming the WL gets extended to Monday again, it will give me a little more time to play my games.

Yeah to be fair I’m the same actually although I do still have seventeen rivals games to go. 😂

Edited by Sauzee#4

Set a filter, something like LB/RB/LM/RM, Silver and a popular nationality e.g. Spain. Do a search on FUTBIN on that filter and check what the cheapest card is. If it's 700 or above then it's worth looking at.

Then mass bid 400 on pretty much every card, wait and see how many you get. Can pretty much sell them all at 800-1000 but you occasionally get some at 2000.

It helps me as I bid during the day in Jakarta which is the middle of the night UK. Still managing to do it now though.

15 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

Set a filter, something like LB/RB/LM/RM, Silver and a popular nationality e.g. Spain. Do a search on FUTBIN on that filter and check what the cheapest card is. If it's 700 or above then it's worth looking at.

Then mass bid 400 on pretty much every card, wait and see how many you get. Can pretty much sell them all at 800-1000 but you occasionally get some at 2000.

It helps me as I bid during the day in Jakarta which is the middle of the night UK. Still managing to do it now though.

I find it difficult doing stuff like that cos I'm always on at peak times. Great way to make coins though!

I was buying anchors for anywhere between 600 and 900 coins on Friday morning and was selling for 1300. Made about 10k coins but I dont have the patience to sit and do it for hours!

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

I am teaching from home so it takes a few minutes between classes then leaving it.

I have been lucky to hit on a filter where almost nobody else has been bidding on - makes a huge difference.

I just tried this on the app. Had 150 coins bid. Fine. Then I was outbid and it went to 200 coins. So tried to up it to 250. Wouldn’t let me. Kept upping it, still wouldn’t let me. Then went all the way to processing then final price given as 200. Why is this? 

ended up buying someone for 10k by mistake as well. f**k this I’ll stick to BPM. 😂😂

Edited by Wardy

I just tried this on the app. Had 150 coins bid. Fine. Then I was outbid and it went to 200 coins. So tried to up it to 250. Wouldn’t let me. Kept upping it, still wouldn’t let me. Then went all the way to processing then final price given as 200. Why is this? 

ended up buying someone for 10k by mistake as well. f**k this I’ll stick to BPM. [emoji23][emoji23]
I use the computer and always just put one bid of 400 - means you don't have to watch it. I used to use BPM but the amount of time it would have taken to get this amount would be weeks!!

I have had that issue on the app before, does my head in!