FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Dropped from div 5 to 6 and teetering on div 7, couldn't tell you when I last won a game, why? because I'm trying to get the Jota OTW card that is pretty useless to my German team. I'm questioning my choices here as I'm really not enjoying it but do prefer trying get an objective.

Didn't even manage to complete it, missed it by the Portuguese assist.

Edited by thomas

Opened my Squad battles rewards and preorder packs tonight. Nothing massive but Alphonso Davies and UCL Dembele who sold for over 40k each.

Used part of that to buy OTW Florenzi and then completed the Koscielny SBC to give my defence a nice boost. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Opened my Squad battles rewards and preorder packs tonight. Nothing massive but Alphonso Davies and UCL Dembele who sold for over 40k each.

Used part of that to buy OTW Florenzi and then completed the Koscielny SBC to give my defence a nice boost. 

Gutting man. I set aside a few hours to do it last night and it was the assists that was a right b*****d to complete. 

Just miss quoted you . 🙄😂

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

So many stupid people playing this game....

😂😂😂😂

A1574EA0-7CCC-4E74-B60D-13BB3EC842F0.png

1DA1E574-46E1-4376-B512-761CF42F4518.png

Baws...didn't check objectives, and couldn't be arsed waiting anymore.  Picked up one player for full BIN to finish the set (and packed f**k all of course).  Just went to check there, and of course I'd completed that objective and got the players that would've finished it off nicely.  Oh well.

Looks like Rivals rewards are from whatever division you finish in, rather than where you started (which I think it was last year).  So 2 Mega Packs, 2 Prime Gold Players and 2 Rare Gold Packs for me untradeable.  Fills up the club nicely, few decent CL cards should I need them, Di Maria and Sterling too.  Need to build up first owners for Icon Swaps so they'll do nicely.

Didnt venture into WL as I didn’t qualify. Still got slightly under 1000 points to get there though. 

Packed Sissoko again from rivals rewards so 25k straight in there. Up to 565k. Packed Gabriel Jesus duplicate in a 2 player upgrade so used him with some other Untradables and completed Kramaric. He looks like he’ll be a good CAM with the right chem style.

Will hopefully get those FUT champs points throughout this week to qualify for a weekend league soon. Not overly fussed tho as the player picks as usual look pretty guff.

I qualified yesterday, but not really much interest in playing in it.  Will wait until it gets a bit more busy with people other than the sweats, maybe play the odd one.  Until TOTS I never really see the point in playing for the small chance of a decent TOTW and a few packs.  The way it's set up now, I'll play RIvals Monday - Wednesday, spot of objectives over the weekend then get some time with other games other times.  Don't want it to get to the point of last year where I'm spending all hours grinding for f**k all.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I qualified yesterday, but not really much interest in playing in it.  Will wait until it gets a bit more busy with people other than the sweats, maybe play the odd one.  Until TOTS I never really see the point in playing for the small chance of a decent TOTW and a few packs.  The way it's set up now, I'll play RIvals Monday - Wednesday, spot of objectives over the weekend then get some time with other games other times.  Don't want it to get to the point of last year where I'm spending all hours grinding for f**k all.

Same for me really, in lockdown there was very little else to really do. Now back at work and stuff I’ll never get to what I was like on Fifa 20, although I’ve actually made a better start this time round in terms of coins and doing objectives. 

Cyberpunk 2077 coming out next month so I’ll be spending time on that as well. 

Edited by Wardy

Had enough coins after selling stuff from rewards today to buy Lewandowski. Safe to say I think that's about as strong a Bundesliga team available just  now!

Screenshot_20201022-152632_Companion.thumb.jpg.9a496e8d1988a920948f16ef77bb2e0c.jpg

How do you find Sane? I’ve got Coman with the green link to Davies and have the coins to upgrade to Sane if need be but I actually quite like Coman so far and wondering if the upgrade is worthwhile.