FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I've cashed in my chips and sold pretty much every PL player I had worth more than a basic amount.  1.5m now sitting in the bank waiting to be invested into a team.  I managed to get an untradeable Varane from rewards, so I'm planning on building a La LIga/Serie A hybrid that'll rush me about 350k.  Plenty left over to "invest".  And by invest, I mean fritter away on shite options that end up losing me money.

Yeah mate win 2 matches in the silver lounge with a full silver team. Took me a few attempts to get it done, but a couple of quits and was job done, then like score 5 and assist 4 or whatever. Quite easy. I did the silver objectives thing for the rare mega pack but didn’t get anything decent from it...
Cheers.

What shape and tactics are folk using? Was on the 433 and was getting cut to bits going to try, 442 with this silver side.

James is an excellent value sbc. Team now looks like this heading into the delayed weekend league.
F87ABE61-C897-4C5C-8132-2601DB55ED61.thumb.jpeg.1aeb7e8ead6482ce1b5107086a89c981.jpeg

Beyond tempted to cash in on all tradeables of value. Having packed Semedo untradeable I could let Walker go and have a replacement. Not sure if I’m as keen on letting Gomez go though.

It's a bit of a pain in the arse that (the new WL/Rivals points system). I haven't played any rivals this week so wont bother and will settle for Rank 2, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it changed later due to complaints.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

It's a bit of a pain in the arse that (the new WL/Rivals points system). I haven't played any rivals this week so wont bother and will settle for Rank 2, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it changed later due to complaints.

I think it will. Lots of people raging about it on twitter 🤣

Personally dont give a shit as usually only play fut champs and dont touch rivals cos its usually enough to get rank 3 rewards.

21 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Played ten champs games this morning/this evening. Won 8 lost 2. I've played and beat 8 folk who sat back same as last year. The two games I lost were the complete opposite and they played an insane high press which I couldn't cope with!

There is still a fair bit of people waiting for their defenders to make a tackle for them instead of learning to do it themselves. Enjoying the fact there are so many different ways to attack to get round them though. 

I’m not just scraping wins either, I’m skelping people consistently and this man is the greatest player on fifa. I will not hear arguments to the contrary

5425059E-01E6-4DB9-99CD-D4777590F835.thumb.jpeg.10e02fbc5015a1189c391b15f6302a1b.jpeg

Think I’m like 2-5. However my second win just came against a supporter of raaaa peeeple in treeeeeeeeeeemendous fashion. 4-1 up before the momentum swing and i can’t pass to anyone. 4-3 with fifteen to go and I take two last man red cards in the final five minutes to stop him equalising

579A61EC-8C07-41D2-9DB8-4F60B84A6433.thumb.jpeg.e195b848ee298544212f9d544fba0c27.jpegC74D0730-E997-48FA-B925-FD9253B57FC8.thumb.jpeg.314fcfbed8846c75b9e3163f72e66f3e.jpeg

*** tears flow freely

Edited by Sauzee#4

I like to try different players and not just jump straight to the OP guys but I packed OTW Rodrigo earlier and holy moly he's good!! If that gets any sort of upgrade I'm laughing.

I'm really enjoying using Ziyech despite him being completely one footed.

Currently 10 wins in WL with 13 left to play. When I lost one I generally lose several in a row though, so I could just as easily finish on 10 wins as I could get Gold 2.

13 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

For context

I could imagine him being utterly seething after the first, can see him getting a bit more angry in the play, but that second one....ooft.  Proper fucking seething.

Still, not like you're just going to let him score.  and it's funny.

I've still not bought a team back after selling off pretty much everyone.  Packing Varane untradeable is probably leading me to a La Liga side, and Messi's price is crashing hard.  Down to 680k at the moment...so tempting even though I'd only be left with about 300k.  Might just go cheap and try and get used to the players to lower the risk.  Maybe even chuck in a shitty icon striker.