FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

2 hours ago, thomas said:

I'll take a punt on him. I got a bit lucky with packing Jesus and Greizmann netting me around 160k for the two which has bumped my coins up.

Think I've been done by this, traded the 82 squad for him and looked on Futbin to see what chemistry to add and he's exactly the same stats as him standard card. What's the point of the OTW card?

32 minutes ago, thomas said:

Think I've been done by this, traded the 82 squad for him and looked on Futbin to see what chemistry to add and he's exactly the same stats as him standard card. What's the point of the OTW card?

The gamble is if the player is in the team of the week they get a point or 2 added each time. At the moment since none have been in TOTW they're all the same as the base card.

1 hour ago, Beans on Toast said:

The gamble is if the player is in the team of the week they get a point or 2 added each time. At the moment since none have been in TOTW they're all the same as the base card.

That makes a difference then.

Got my first rage message, after playing the silver live friendlies event 😂 telling me to calm down but he does this. No cutbacks or anything like that, honestly no idea why he's so upset 

16027064951174174975195924260879.jpg

Is this live lounge going to be sweaty? I know it’s only 2 wins, but I don’t wanna be playing like 15 matches in total for a couple of wins. I’ve made a wee pishy silver team so hopefully can do it. 

Last few nights I’ve played offline draft and packed, Militao duplicate, Jordi Alba and Rudiger (all separately each time) so comfortably in profit. Even on lower difficulty the packs back are very similar if not the same as if it were playing on legendary. 4 easy wins for a couple of packs (obvs have to pay the 15k entry fee) is not bad value really. But luck of the draw ultimately. 

Played two games with silvers after the Scotland game. First was 3-0 and the boy rage quit after 20 mins.

The second I ended up getting beat 7-5 but it was good fun. Could still knock it about well enough but the both defenses were useless. 🤣

I'll get the last win tomorrow and the objectives for the rear mega pack will only take 5 games so will see if I can be arsed to do them tomorrow. 

Off work today and tomorrow and managed to sit down and get a few games in for the first time since I finished the trial last week.
Gone for a Bundesliga team for the first time. Really enjoying it. Midfield is great and the wee striker is lethal!
Screenshot_20201013-004151_Companion.thumb.jpg.115999b93a0caf1f24132bb081f5aaeb.jpg
Picked up Hwang today as was a cheap SBC. Hopefully there is more of the same for decent cards.

Took tradeable packs for Rivals rewards and got f**k all. Then also remembered I'd meant to keep them anyway for the second OTW team on Friday. Oh well...

I was playing Rivals last night and won a game 8-0. Literally everything I did worked and every tackle I made stuck perfectly, for a change.

The following game this happened. Don't get me wrong, the other player was good and deservedly won but, whilst my keeper made one save in the entire game, theirs was unbeatable.  Even my goal was a 92 minute penalty so their keeper actually made 11 consecutive saves, including two ridiculous recoveries to stop tap ins to what was an open goal.

RNFetchBlobTmp_f9ve6yzk9mdmid0ru1hxvf.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Took untradeables. Div 5 rank 1 rewards. Got some decent fodder, Parejo, Fernandinho, Gimenez, Lucas Leiva, Handanovic and some 81 rated jobber inform.

The biggest score of them all however was a tasty little Alphonso Davies to add to the club.

Edited by Sauzee#4

Marquee matchups relatively kind to me, an inform Mexican league keeper Vargas, Godin and Fred so just under 50k for that lot. Sold Godin and kept the other 2 in case I need an in form for an SBC. Fred’s price is slowly rising as well so will wait to see before weekend league to sell. Up to 260k from 5k couple of weeks ago ain’t bad.

On 14/10/2020 at 22:52, Wardy said:

Is this live lounge going to be sweaty? I know it’s only 2 wins, but I don’t wanna be playing like 15 matches in total for a couple of wins. I’ve made a wee pishy silver team so hopefully can do it. 

Last few nights I’ve played offline draft and packed, Militao duplicate, Jordi Alba and Rudiger (all separately each time) so comfortably in profit. Even on lower difficulty the packs back are very similar if not the same as if it were playing on legendary. 4 easy wins for a couple of packs (obvs have to pay the 15k entry fee) is not bad value really. But luck of the draw ultimately. 

Are the rewards for offline not the exact same every time? I’ve always only ever got the same reward

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Are the rewards for offline not the exact same every time? I’ve always only ever got the same reward

I watched a few videos on YouTube and sometimes the rewards were different. I mainly get that jumbo 26 and a premium gold though. 

Edited by Wardy

27 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Did one there and all I got was a premium gold pack and a jumbo premium gold pack. Best player Plattenhardt. Same reward literally every fucking time for the past four years.

Luck of the draw I guess mate. Still think they aren’t too bad value at this stage of the game where there are more lesser rated players of considerable value (your Sissoko’s, Fred’s, Militao’s etc) 

1 hour ago, Brother Grimm said:

Anyone unlocked this Vydra is it just a silver team you need to play with?

Yeah mate win 2 matches in the silver lounge with a full silver team. Took me a few attempts to get it done, but a couple of quits and was job done, then like score 5 and assist 4 or whatever. Quite easy. I did the silver objectives thing for the rare mega pack but didn’t get anything decent from it...