Livingston Designer Outlet FC v Hibernian FC

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Who would be better? Livi are a Premiership club, there are plenty strikers out there that just wouldn't get themselves in those positions.

We get it, his arse tastes like chocolate you can stop telling us every 5 minutes :D 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

We get it, his arse tastes like chocolate you can stop telling us every 5 minutes :D 

His arse does taste like chocolate are we’re here to make sure every c**t kens.  You might as well get used to it, we have another 2 months of this before we’ll have anything else to talk about, once we start playing games again we might ease up and only remind you every 10 minutes before ramping things up again when he puts Scotland into a major tournament for the first time in a billion years.

Great stuff from us in the first half. Dropped off again in the second but I definitely won't grumble with a 4-1 at a ground we've been shite at recently. Although as Livi posters are saying, the drop off from Livi is as drastic as our improvement.

Good to see Horgan contribute. The first two are the kind of easy looking goals that we will hopefully see more of. The team is balanced quite well that you can play either Horgan in a 4-4-2 or Allan in a 3-5-2 without changing the other 10 starters. Nisbet/Doidge and Gogic/Newell are shaping up to be two brilliant partnerships.

I didn't realise Sibbald was playing until I saw his name here. He used to routinely give us a terrible time when Hibs and Falkirk were closer in the pyramid. I suppose he has technically went on to a better level since then but I'm surprised his career hasn't gone further than it has.

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I didn't realise Sibbald was playing until I saw his name here. He used to routinely give us a terrible time when Hibs and Falkirk were closer in the pyramid. I suppose he has technically went on to a better level since then but I'm surprised his career hasn't gone further than it has.

You would've loved the absolute seethe from Falkirk fans when we signed him. Possibly one of my favourite days on P&B