Livingston Designer Outlet FC v Hibernian FC

Interesting one this, not a lot between the teams over the last year or so.

Livi have excellent home form and Hibs have found them really difficult to break down at the Tony Macaroni - we did have a 2-1 win there when "Hecky" was at the wheel but I cant remember anything positive apart from that.

The good news this time is that Hibbys wont have to endure the one turnstile being opened for 2000 away fans, the bad news is that it could cost you £20 to watch the stream 🤯

Dykes could be gone by then, with Livi panicking and placing Marvin Bartley up front.

Prediction -     1-3, Doidge, Boyle, Nisbet (pen).

Edited by Green Day

An absolute return to the sexy home form that led us to a top 6 finish last season. Something Hibs could only have dreamed of in the COVID19-20 season.

Bartley to score and just go fucking mental 1-0 Livi, Amber Machine back rolling. 

13 hours ago, Green Day said:

Interesting one this, not a lot between the teams over the last year or so.

Livi have excellent home form and Hibs have found them really difficult to break down at the Tony Macaroni - we did have a 2-1 win there when "Hecky" was at the wheel but I cant remember anything positive apart from that.

The good news this time is that Hibbys wont have to endure the one turnstile being opened for 2000 away fans, the bad news is that it could cost you £20 to watch the stream 🤯

Dykes could be gone by then, with Livi panicking and placing Marvin Bartley up front.

Prediction -     1-3, Doidge, Boyle, Nisbet (pen).

Think we should set up a queue for the live stream, handing one out at a time , starting  around about 2.30pm just so it feels like you're there at the Spaghettihad..

58 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

🤣 livi away, least favourite game of the season for me.. actually take the draw

Normally wouldn't be too upset at getting a draw against Hibs, but really wanting to get the first 3 points on the board and our home form has been excellent the last 2 seasons, so hoping it stays that way this season too. Boyle worries me though, we can't afford to defend like we did against St Mirren with his pace for running in behind us.

Despite being an intellectual with a massive head brain I managed to put this in the Livi thread rather than here.

With everyone in the Lothians being good c***s I doubt this will be off because of players fucking off to the pub. Hopefully we go back to the 4-2-3-1.

McCrorie

Devlin  -  Guthrie  -  Brown  -  ATS

Bartley  -  Ambrose

Forrest  -  Pittman  -  Robinson

Dykes

5 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Livi TV screwing me over.  Got in for 2 minutes, got chucked out and now it doesn't recognise my username - £20 down the tubes.  

That's messed up but you're not missing much.

Edit: Just as I typed this Nisbet scores!!

Edited by King_Of_Kings