Looking for club

PFP17

Midfielder, 24.
Played for Kilmarnock, Patrick thistle and Morton all through my teenage years. Played at Port Glasgow for a spell and a year at a local club after that for work reasons.

Looking to get back in junior level.

Midfielder, 24.
Played for Kilmarnock, Patrick thistle and Morton all through my teenage years. Played at Port Glasgow for a spell and a year at a local club after that for work reasons.
It seems you are west-based. You are perhaps better posting this in the West of Scotland Football League section of P&B, as there are no junior teams in the west of Scotland anymore.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:
10 hours ago, PFP17 said:
Midfielder, 24.

It seems you are west-based. You are perhaps better posting this in the West of Scotland Football League section of P&B, as there are no junior teams in the west of Scotland anymore.

Ah I see, cheers mate.

3 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
11 hours ago, glensmad said:

Yes there is. 53 at the last count.

Senior clubs mate.

"Grade" traitors wanting to piss all over the real Junior clubs and ensuring that the real honest Junior men never get to win the Junior Cup again but you and your sidekick are very quiet about that for some strange reason.

• 1 month later...
On 04/08/2020 at 01:46, PFP17 said:

Midfielder, 24.

Did u get sorted for a club mate?