Motherwell v Dundee United

14 minutes ago, ropy said:

Didn’t really use them before

This. Apparently a new tactic. 

Also apparently a new tactics for all our players to be dugmeat. 

I was concerned by our defence. MCGinley comes in and looks good and is promptly injured for near enough 2 months. Lang looked the part and fkin hari kari a Ross County player and misses 2 games. 

Each player today apart from Carson, Gallacher and Campbell need to have a hard look at themselves. Not good enough. Turnbull gets a pass as he is working his way back but even he looks so frustrated. Hastie - every time I saw him he was on his backside. Sort your boots out ! 

Big Bevis needs congratulating for actually passing the ball several times to no-one. At least Grimmy normally passes to the opposition. 

Good luck to United. Easiest away game they are likely to have all season. 

I yearn for the days where pundits, fans and opposition managers think we will have a shite season.  

Time for a Robbo to live up to his reputation. We have been in a hole before many times but worryingly this feels different. 

Edited by welldaft

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Ive been Pawletts biggest critic but he has done well in the two games we have played this season. The Tangerine Guardiola is turning him back into a player

Was it not him that played a pearler of a ball through to Harkes that set up the penalty last week? Was a lovely touch.  I think there were a few commented on it predicting that Harkes would strangely look better in the league above. A bit more time on the ball and he is starting to look like a prospect.  Needs taken to a proper ‘barber’ though.

16 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Was it not him that played a pearler of a ball through to Harkes that set up the penalty last week? Was a lovely touch.  I think there were a few commented on it predicting that Harkes would strangely look better in the league above. A bit more time on the ball and he is starting to look like a prospect.  Needs taken to a proper ‘barber’ though.

Exactly what I said, he'll appreciate the little bit more nuance and time. 

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Have Motherwell ever actually scored from one of Gallagher's long throws? They seemed pretty ineffective on Monday and again today, probably partly because your best aerial threat is stuck out on the touchline.

It's been mentioned that other then the odd time of desperation this wasn't actually something we saw. It's just that we are really god awful at retaining possession from "normal" throw ins that we seem to have decided to shell it as far as possible. Which isn't particularly far,