Motherwell v Dundee United

Same old, same old from us under Robinson. No creativity, aimless long balls aplenty, midfield bypassed and an away side that play for a draw snatch a goal and we have no answer to it.

We have serious problems.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Same old, same old from us under Robinson. No creativity, aimless long balls aplenty, midfield bypassed and an away side that play for a draw snatch a goal and we have no answer to it.

We have serious problems.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

great british baking show GIF by PBS

A comfortable victory against last season's third force, despite United missing one of the most deadly strikers in Europe.

Robson looks like a player now. The idea of this happening would have shocked me to the core a year ago. Reynolds playing like Sergio Ramos is an unexpected bonus.

Bolton is going to send full backs into early retirement this season.

I predicted 4th place for United this campaign but I'm beginning to think I wasn't being ambitious enough.

On 07/08/2020 at 10:13, Gianfranco said:

4-2 Motherwell.

20200728_110232.gif.31df87759d5a5f25cde08aaac020733a.gif

Can’t grumble about 3 points away at the team that finishes 3rd, but, Motherwell were rubbish.

Robson MotM for me.

Good to see Appéré get a game up top - a hard shift alone, but there’s good potential there for a partnership up top with Shanks.

Fantastic 3pts! Defintely improved from 25 minutes or so. Should have been 2, cracking shot from Powers. Very happy with that, 4 pts from first two games.

Robson, Harkes played well. Appere did very well in a thankless task with not too much support, although he wasn't as isolated in the 2nd half. Defensively we didn't look too bad today.  Bolton showed promise, an assist, a chance he should have scored and a couple of decent runs.