Motherwell v Dundee United

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Can't this be switched to 12:30 and put on Sky? Not as if any fans will be inconvenienced. 

Not fans but commercially MFC would be hit in the pocket. 

As most clubs home games v the mould firm will be on Sky then the income from PPV will be limited but say even 2000 fans sign up to watch today’s game that equates to £24,000 less costs.  That would have to be refunded if it switched to Sky.  Otherwise I agree it would have made little difference. 

42 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

How the hell can players prepare for games when these false positives keep happening. 

You say that as if it were somebody's fault. It's the nature of the beast and we just have to get on with it.

1 hour ago, rambunctious said:

Hoping it may be Grimmy. Joking. Shame it was not McGinley seeing as he is injured in any case. 

Knowing our luck it will be Carson or Gallacher or Turnbull. Someone who we would miss. 

So is Shankland injured or is that a made up story as per....

It was mentioned yesterday that Liam Donnelly was doubtful for this game but no reason why was given at the time as far as I’m aware. Could be him that’s now having to isolate.

7 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I've not heard anything about Shankland being injured and there's nothing official about it? 

Loemba90 on previous page clearly on the wind up then...shame was hoping it was true. For this game only. Nothing against the lad. 

24 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Loemba90 on previous page clearly on the wind up then...shame was hoping it was true. For this game only. Nothing against the lad. 

Nothing official about Shankland but I've heard it from a few different people so wouldnt be surprised to see him not in the squad at all tomorrow. 

Nothing official about Shankland but I've heard it from a few different people so wouldnt be surprised to see him not in the squad at all tomorrow. 

As long as he is in the squad for today I’ll be happy. Not too bothered about tomorrow.

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

Not fans but commercially MFC would be hit in the pocket. 

As most clubs home games v the mould firm will be on Sky then the income from PPV will be limited but say even 2000 fans sign up to watch today’s game that equates to £24,000 less costs.  That would have to be refunded if it switched to Sky.  Otherwise I agree it would have made little difference. 

Don't you get paid a good bit more than that if Sky pick your game? I'm unsure of the new set up, but I wanted to watch a Scottish game at 12:30. Those naughty Sheep effed it up, and oor Nicola put the boot in (maybe rightly btw).  Need a contingency for my entertainment purposes. 

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Don't you get paid a good bit more than that if Sky pick your game? I'm unsure of the new set up, but I wanted to watch a Scottish game at 12:30. Those naughty Sheep effed it up, and oor Nicola put the boot in (maybe rightly btw).  Need a contingency for my entertainment purposes. 

You get paid nothing if Sky pick your game