Motherwell v Dundee United

5 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

McGinley out for 4-6 weeks. Not good news, as I thought he was one of few to get passmarks on Monday. I'd imagine Donnelly will slot in and Lamie will go to left-back, hopefully paving the way for a trio of Campbell - O'Hara - Turnbull in midfield.

Donnelly a doubt as well apparently.

Which would leave you with Bevis(wasn’t even on the bench on Monday), Maguire or one of the young boys as your centre back options.  

All very interesting. 

I could understand if this was moved to Sky but it would potentially impact us in terms of refunding any PPV monies. 

I would prefer Sky to streaming but the club are denying this. 

Clear as mud !

Magic, we do a Scotland vs Estonia and turn up to play at 12:30 with all the officials there but no Motherwell team. Kick off, ref blows for full time and we get awarded the 3 points to go top of the league. Perfect

28 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Magic, we do a Scotland vs Estonia and turn up to play at 12:30 with all the officials there but no Motherwell team. Kick off, ref blows for full time and we get awarded the 3 points to go top of the league. Perfect

Clearly from previous examples we replay the game in the neutral settings of Monaco. 

3 hours ago, Twinkle said:

"ONE TEAM AT FIR PARK!"