St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

29 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Can you amend rules to punish someone for something that’s already happened?

It's a difficult one. From the SG's perspective, Scottish football has had its last chance, so any further rule break will result in the season being halted.

Things as they stand, the Aberdeen eight & Bolingoli have shown themselves to be incapable of following the existing rules. If players from other clubs see these nine players retrospectively punished, then this might act as a deterrent to any  further rule breaking, which will bring the season to a halt. 

I'm not saying I agree with this, but I can understand the logic behind it. 

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Presume McCrorie goes in at the back for this one.

Surely Aberdeen wouldn't have the audacity to play someone who they signed after the date of the postponed game. Imagine he scored the winner.

RandomGuy would need sectioning. 

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Surely Aberdeen wouldn't have the audacity to play someone who they signed after the date of the postponed game. Imagine he scored the winner.

RandomGuy would need sectioning. 

I dont McCrorie much at all tbh, so I'd be quite happy to see him in defence.

Not been convinced by performances at all, jury is still out on the new system. But .... results have been OK and it's early days, the result at Ibrox had a lot of caveats. 

Absolutely no idea about injuries but if May was 50/50 on Saturday then you have to imagine he'll be available. Expect Tanser to be out given the way the injury happened.  If McCart is still out we're looking really thin on the left. 

Parish

D.Mac  Kerr  Gordon  McCart  Booth

McCann  Spoony

MOH    Hendry   May

Issue is if Booth has to cover for McCart, in which case I'd go with a back four and play Craig in the midfield between McCann and Wotherspoon. I expect that Callum will want either or both of Craig or Conway in the starting line-up.

If we lose Booth does that not mean we're down to our emergency left back cover options of Spoony or Craig? You know, the 'worst case scenario' that we were talking about only last week. Squad depth really playing part. 

Can't see us winning this. 1-1 I expect, Stevie May. Ali McCann to give Matty Kennedy a wedgie in the tunnel. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese