St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

cue pictures of some fuckin idiot player out in Soul Bar on saturday night whos infected the whole squad. Probably Craig Bryson the useless b*****d.

If it does happen it will probably be a player who has no chance of playing.

5 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

cue pictures of some fuckin idiot player out in Soul Bar on saturday night whos infected the whole squad. Probably Craig Bryson the useless b*****d.

Bryso is going to come good Russell, mark my words.

On 03/08/2020 at 13:37, Golden Gordon said:

St. Johnstone v Aberdeen.  Discuss. 

Aberdeen are mince

The end

On 03/08/2020 at 15:29, Golden Gordon said:

I thought we might have a better chance of a result if we used our new genetic mutation division to fuse some of our players together, to create a new breed of super-player.  Also means we would save on wages, bonuses etc.

36 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I've definitely seen us better.  If we put in the same level of low energy performance on Saturday, I might start to worry a bit.  I'm just hoping that it was down to Rangers* having a better pre-season than we did.

I doubt Rangers pre season affected our players' ability to pass the ball 5 yards or look like they gave a shit. 

36 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I've definitely seen us better.  If we put in the same level of low energy performance on Saturday, I might start to worry a bit.  I'm just hoping that it was down to Rangers* having a better pre-season than we did.

A shot on target would be an improvement, big week for the sheep bad start the new hearts.

45 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I doubt Rangers pre season affected our players' ability to pass the ball 5 yards or look like they gave a shit. 

They may have been overawed at having the opportunity to play against the winners of the prestigious Veolia Cup.  Or were still in a state of shock upon hearing that Rangers* had actually won some silverware.  But you're right, not much in the way of motivation or application.

35 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

The rage in this thread if Saints sneak a wee early goal is going to worth viewing

Particularly if it's via an error. 

😂

I wouldn't get your hopes up.  My pessimism generally turns to despair rather than rage.