St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

No way Saints are winning this. 

At home to a weakened side and live on Sky.

We won't even get a shot on target.

As stupid as it was, this photo can't be seen as damning evidence. They're all training and playing together and in the same bubble, and there's no one else within 2m.
Yeah, for all the scweaming and snotters that are about to come this isn't a bad look.

14 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

The worst thing about this is that those fucking charlatans think it's acceptable to go out and enjoy themselves after having their fucking belly tickled by the **** earlier that day. f**k the lot of them in the bin. Unless they're worth a transfer fee.

Should have been sent to bed without their tea

As stupid as it was, this photo can't be seen as damning evidence. They're all training and playing together and in the same bubble, and there's no one else within 2m.
I reckon the only laws they are breaking are imaginary laws in the minds of social media moon-howlers. No chance they'd have been queueing up to get in either.

I really can't get that excited about pro footballers going out for beers when the rest of the country is allowed out for beers. They just got unlucky.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looks like him to me, can see his daft we facial hair.

So that would be McKenna, Bryson, McGeouch, and Kennedy all out.

Lewis

Hernandez - Taylor - Hoban - Hayes

Ojo - Ferguson

Hedges - McGinn - McLennan

Edmondson

Not exactly shite, nor a team I'd be confident of beating.

Presumably its not close to the team McInnes had been preparing though, and theres still another 3 players to come out.

8 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Agree, far from a sure thing, especially how we played in the first half on Saturday. That team RG put up is still decent.

Ferguson and Ojo are heavily rumoured to be two of the "unknown three".

Potentially have to swap them out for Dean Campbell and Virtanen.

45 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I had £3.08 in my account I'll no be crying if it doesn't happen :lol:

Sky are fucking this, could cash out the now for pretty much half my stake in profit :lol:

Screenshot_2020-08-06-21-36-01-601_com.skybet.app.skybet.png

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Can you explain how we can confirm how and where the two players contracted coronavirus?

Things are slowly getting smarter with track and trace of incidents like this. There has clearly been a significant outbreak through this bar and the idea these Don's players at that bar the same weekend of the outbreak somehow got it elsewhere is remote to say the least. You can of course churn endless 'aye but....' claims of it makes you feel better.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Can you explain how we can confirm how and where the two players contracted coronavirus?

Probably in the pub its now being confirmed they were both in, and that helped spread it through the City.

Its remarkable you can see it reported that...

• a pub in Aberdeen was infected and spread the virus
  • 8 Aberdeen players have been confirmed as being at the pub the night of the spread
  • 2 of these players have now tested positive for the virus

... yet still maintain its more likely they picked it up somewhere else.

Its genuinely intriguing how your mind must work.

Just now, rainbowrising said:

Things are slowly getting smarter with track and trace of incidents like this. There has clearly been a significant outbreak through this bar and the idea these Don's players at that bar the same weekend of the outbreak somehow got it elsewhere is remote to say the least. You can of course churn endless 'aye but....' claims of it makes you feel better.

One of the players could be the cause of the virus entering that pub for all we know?

My point on this thread has been that this doesn't work like a broken leg. You can't definitively say "this happened at this specific point in time and specific place". Certain things are more likely than others. No one can say with 100% certainty. 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

One of the players could be the cause of the virus entering that pub for all we know?

Considering the outbreak has been traced back to July 26th, then I'd consider it unlikely.