St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

Can't believe this needs said, but if you think it's acceptable right now to go to Pres at another house, and several pubs/restaurants on one night out you are a selfish, irresponsible arsehole. 

I don't have an issue with folk going to the pub for a pint or two, but going on a fucking pub crawl is such a dangerous thing to do. 

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The coronavirus crisis created the 5 subs rule, benefiting the clubs with the deeper squads. If this sets a precedent that will only get worse if every team drops a few players every time there's a local virus flare-up. 

Even missing 8 players, Aberdeen still have 5 more registered 1st team players than St Johnstone. 

Just had a look on the Twitters there. Honestly never realised what a bunch of drama queens Dons fans are. Wanting players sacked, emailing the club, never going back to Pittodrie etc etc.

Calm down lads eh.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As we were saying earlier if the football return is stopped our clubs particularly outside the Premiership in big big trouble. Unbelievably selfish from the players. 

I'm not having this "everyone else is allowed to go to the pub". 

If we get it we isolate and doesn't risk 42 other organisations from operating and gaining income etc. 

Just now, G-MAN said:

And our Club....

Hope they make an example of us.

I don’t.  I hope if the internal investigation finds the players were irresponsible the club makes an example of them.  Lot of innocent people connected with the club. 

2 hours ago, Illgresi said:

The worst thing about this is that those fucking charlatans think it's acceptable to go out and enjoy themselves after having their fucking belly tickled by the **** earlier that day. f**k the lot of them in the bin. Unless they're worth a transfer fee.

This is about the worst take going, and you hear it from folk all the time. Are you supposed to lock yourself in the house at night and cancel all your plans because you've had a shit day at work?

41 minutes ago, resk said:

Just had a look on the Twitters there. Honestly never realised what a bunch of drama queens Dons fans are. Wanting players sacked, emailing the club, never going back to Pittodrie etc etc.

Calm down lads eh.

There's always going to be over-reactions, but let's not kid ourselves that this wasn't a very ill-conceived and selfish bit of behaviour in the current climate.  And they have been pretty unlucky in choosing to go out on the one weekend the virus flares up in the one part of Scotland where that happened!

On the other hand, why take chances like that?  There's too much at stake for any players to be thinking they can just go about business as normal, and I don't think the government would need too many excuses to pull the plug on football altogether during the pandemic.

I think a bit of a strong reaction from the governing body on those players might send a clear warning to all the others across the 12 clubs.  

This is about the worst take going, and you hear it from folk all the time. Are you supposed to lock yourself in the house at night and cancel all your plans because you've had a shit day at work?

They are (supposedly) professional sportsmen FFS Craig. I can’t believe there are people sticking up for them.

I completely agree with anyone who has a dig at players for being out in the piss after 1 game back, where the majority of the team looked off the pace and seriously unfit.

During a pandemic, in a bar with clearly no social distancing AND to top it off breaking agreed protocol that jeopardises the season continuing, f**k me, some of you need to realise the seriousness of this.