St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

There is no evidence this was a "f**k up" or anything else. It could be one player who contracted the virus buying rolls and milk and then came in to training.

Surely if the players had trained together with the infected one, they would all be forced to self-isolate though?

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Fingers crossed we get news that Joe Lewis and Johnny Hayes are two of the 8 aswell.

Lewis, McKenna, Ferguson, McGeough, Bryson, Hayes, Kennedy, plus Cosgrove, is ideal.

You do know that Cosgrove is out injured don't you ?

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

IMG-20200806-WA0028.jpg

Is that Kennedy in there too?

Feel sorry for McInnes tbh, spend all week working on a game plan and training with it, only to have it ripped apart less than 48 hours before the match.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It reminds me of the time Saints had Swanson and Foster sent off at ht at Hamilton 2-3 years ago.  I and many others piled on Accies at ht as the bookies are not really that interested in Scottish football and were way behind.

They took the winnings back when they realised what had happened saying some shite about it being unforeseen circumstances or some other pish..

Thats what I'm expecting from 365 and Skybet. Bets voided and some horse shit about exceptional circumstances. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fingers crossed we get news that Joe Lewis and Johnny Hayes are two of the 8 aswell.

Lewis, McKenna, Ferguson, McGeough, Bryson, Hayes, Kennedy, plus Cosgrove, is ideal.

Do you really want Cerny time wasting while we play for a draw with the kids.

Just now, Sheep62 said:

You do know that Cosgrove is out injured don't you ?

Just now, Dandiest Don said:

Cosgrove is injured. Wouldn't play anyway

Yeah but it seems 100% that hes one, so its pointless making a list of 8 without him.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Is that Kennedy in there too?

Feel sorry for McInnes tbh, spend all week working on a game plan and training with it, only to have it ripped apart less than 48 hours before the match.

Couldn't work it out from photo but maybe is now you've said it.

The worst thing about this is that those fucking charlatans think it's acceptable to go out and enjoy themselves after having their fucking belly tickled by the **** earlier that day. f**k the lot of them in the bin. Unless they're worth a transfer fee.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Thats what I'm expecting from 365 and Skybet. Bets voided and some horse shit about exceptional circumstances. 

They'll try to worm out of it.  Expect an email informing you of revised odds for the match and asking if you still want to place the bet.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Couldn't work it out from photo but maybe is now you've said it.

Looks like him to me, can see his daft we facial hair.

So that would be McKenna, Bryson, McGeouch, and Kennedy all out.

Lewis

Hernandez - Taylor - Hoban - Hayes

Ojo - Ferguson

Hedges - McGinn - McLennan

Edmondson

Not exactly shite, nor a team I'd be confident of beating.

Presumably its not close to the team McInnes had been preparing though, and theres still another 3 players to come out.

Massively reading between the lines, it does sound as though the football authorities are keen for this game to go ahead partly as a way of teaching the Aberdeen players a lesson, and no doubt sending a strong message out to the rest of the league. Probably quite a good way of dealing with it, if they can guarantee that no other Aberdeen player is carrying the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53682640

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looks like him to me, can see his daft we facial hair.

So that would be McKenna, Bryson, McGeouch, and Kennedy all out.

Lewis

Hernandez - Taylor - Hoban - Hayes

Ojo - Ferguson

Hedges - McGinn - McLennan

Edmondson

Not exactly shite, nor a team I'd be confident of beating.

Presumably its not close to the team McInnes had been preparing though, and theres still another 3 players to come out.

If Logan is fit we could see a back three of him, Taylor and Hoban.

Hernandez and Hayes at wing back. Two from Ojo, Ferguson and Campbell in the middle. Edmondson up top.