St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You still doubting this all stems from a group of 8 heading to the pub on Saturday, btw?

Also, it'll now be near impossible for people not to figure out who the 8 are. Add in Considine missing, and you'll struggle to fill your bench on Saturday without drafting in youth, so it'll be fairly obvious.

I've never doubted it from the start. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Few different lists floating about, but McKenna, Kennedy, Bryson, McGeouch, Cosgrove and Anderson are appearing in them all.

Other two from Ojo, Edmondson, Devlin and Ferguson.

Some heavy hitters in there.

Really disappointed in Bryson. Fucking hell. Most experienced c**t there.

Well done the authorities [emoji106]

Hope our club deal with the players appropriately.

Let down every fan, particularly those who stretched financially to help the club.

AFC statement tonight was followed by an advert to join AberDNA.

A fucking shambles all round.

If it's open to interpretation and they don't believe it was a high risk environment then no one has breached the flow chart you knocked up on Visio.
This pub they might have gone to didn't have a sign in the window saying "hotspot" as far as I am aware?

Hotspot it ain’t

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Bet365 and sky bet no longer showing the game on the list as far as I can see.   Missed the boat!

No wonder, folk are piling bets in :lol:

If they've not seen the news they'll be reporting potential match fixing.

I'd be genuinely raging as well if I was an Aberdeen supporter.

Could probably have happened to any club, but hopefully the rest of them learn from this f**k up and it doesn't happen again.  Unless it's rangers and Celtics entire squads 3 days before we're about to play them, obviously.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No wonder, folk are piling bets in :lol:

If they've not seen the news they'll be reporting potential match fixing.

It reminds me of the time Saints had Swanson and Foster sent off at ht at Hamilton 2-3 years ago.  I and many others piled on Accies at ht as the bookies are not really that interested in Scottish football and were way behind.

They took the winnings back when they realised what had happened saying some shite about it being unforeseen circumstances or some other pish..

Fingers crossed we get news that Joe Lewis and Johnny Hayes are two of the 8 aswell.

Lewis, McKenna, Ferguson, McGeough, Bryson, Hayes, Kennedy, plus Cosgrove, is ideal.