St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

6 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Some people really are getting their knickers in a twist about the game going ahead on Saturday. Am I really missing something?

"100% should be cancelled"

"It's not essential"

"What a joke football are getting priority"

It's just folk who love a moan isn't it? 

It seems to be exclusively Rangers and Hearts fans, who are convinced its proof last season couldve been played to a finish.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It seems to be exclusively Rangers and Hearts fans, who are convinced its proof last season couldve been played to a finish.

Quite a few Hearts fans but they can just be ignored as most of their responses regardless of the subject is as you say "season should have been finished" "corruption" or some other similar paranoia. 

The rest are mostly those who only look at the reasoning of the lockdown to suit their direction of moan. 

The reality though is were still miles away from being allowed back into stadiums. At this rate it'll be well into next year if these outbreaks continue to happen. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Some people really are getting their knickers in a twist about the game going ahead on Saturday. Am I really missing something?
"It's not essential"
You mean women?

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

The reality though is were still miles away from being allowed back into stadiums. At this rate it'll be well into next year if these outbreaks continue to happen. 

I certainly dont expect to be at a game in September or October and this season could be a write off. 

The positive being the streaming service is good so at least we can all see the games.

Edited by realmadrid

1 hour ago, The Marly said:
11 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:
"It's not essential"

You mean women?

Most on twitter seem to be hiding their identity! One Hearts fan going on about the game this morning I seen looks like an alien though 👽😂

31 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I certainly dont expect to be at a game in September or October and this season could be a write off. 

The positive being the streaming service is good so at least we can all see the games.

It's looking more likely to be Feb than say October that's for sure. 

33 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Almost hoping the **** win the league to see Willy short circuit. Permanently.

If you're going to make a deal with the devil, at least get some legendary blues guitar skills out of it too.  You'd need to balance whether bursting the over-confidence of Celtic fans, & the subsequent meltdowns, would be worth the smugness & superiority of Rangers* fans after stopping 'the 10' & being 'back where they belong'.  If Aberdeen can't win it, better the devil you know...  

2 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

If you're going to make a deal with the devil, at least get some legendary blues guitar skills out of it too.  You'd need to balance whether bursting the over-confidence of Celtic fans, & the subsequent meltdowns, would be worth the smugness & superiority of Rangers* fans after stopping 'the 10' & being 'back where they belong'.  If Aberdeen can't win it, better the devil you know...  

Ideally Rangers continue to fail to win anything, yet continue to increase their spend.

Oblivion welcomes them permanently this time.

Celtic then let the arrogance/boredom creep in, and become a half arsed club who put the minimum effort in (see when Sevco were in the lower tiers), and the whole league opens up.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ideally Rangers continue to fail to win anything, yet continue to increase their spend.

Celtic then let the arrogance/boredom creep in, and become a half arsed club who put the minimum effort in (see when Sevco were in the lower tiers), and the whole league opens up.

That would be the dream scenario right enough, Random.  Where do I sign up?

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I know its not good financially (TV deal, away crowds etc) for the other clubs but they both could just f**k off to England. That would be fine by me. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

I did say almost!

I know its not good financially (TV deal, away crowds etc) for the other clubs but they both could just f**k off to England. That would be fine by me. 

Only if they moved their stadiums with them

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

BRYSOOOOON!

If players have been going to pubs or house parties then they need booted right in the baws. 

Appreciate they still need lives and don't need to stay locked in the house but surely they're not fucking stupid enough to put not just themselves at risk but potentially whole clubs if the season was to get binned etc.