Rangers v St Mirren

One way traffic is the reality.  Saints had a slim chance in the first few minutes of the second half but so far 77 .57 nothing else.  If we could compose ourselves on the ball. Give the ball away as much as we do your in for a tough afternoon.  Disappointed in my own teams performance.  Rangers more than deserved the win. As my first post pointed out. The old firm are on a mission to stop or win number 10. This year will be the hardest to get points from the old firm simply for what is at stake. No excuse we deserved hee haw. 

Just now, AJF said:

I’ve no got a clue how to pronounce it either to be honest haha 

Erra-hon.

3-0 feels about right here, though it's been a doing and could easily have been more. Arguable penalty shout that would have been given at the other end, but can't see that made any difference to the result.

I love Goodwin but he will never send us out to win these games. I just hope we're more positive across the piece in other fixtures this season, or I fear that's what's going to undermine his time with us.

FT 3-0

Shrug. As always our season won’t be defined by our results at Parkhead or Ibrox.

For us to get anything in these games we need a bit of luck and we didn’t get that today, we had a stonewall penalty turned down at 1-0. The foul was clearly in the box and the ref has given a free kick. Doubt that will get mentioned much in dispatches but oh well.

Get the Celtic game out the way on Wednesday then a big one at Hamilton on Saturday. It’s games like that that will define our season.

Ended up a routine victory in the end - still think we need to do more to create opportunities against teams sitting in.

St Mirren caused a couple of problems just after half time and defended relatively well for the majority of the match.