Celtic v Hamilton Accies

I think he’s a very good player but will rate him vs those lads as and when he’s playing in a top league, regular latter stage European Football and international football mate.
Agree that Celtic are miles and miles ahead of the other teams up here.
Agreed, only calling it as I see it.
Might see him at arsenal to replace lacazette.

Here's a list I've found that shows you how overrated the English league is.
They've listed two guys who can't or haven't even played first team regularly.
If I was an English scout I'd rather take a risk on him than half of these guys.

The top 10 young out-and-out strikers in Europe:

Kylian Mbappe (PSG)

Erling Haaland (Red Bull Salzburg)

Lautaro Martinez (Inter)

Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)

Tammy Abraham (Chelsea)

Marcus Rashford (Man Utd)

Moussa Dembele (Lyon)

Maxi Gomez (Valencia)

Mason Greenwood (Man Utd)

Troy Parrott (Spurs)

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Agreed, only calling it as I see it.
Might see him at arsenal to replace lacazette.

Here's a list I've found that shows you how overrated the English league is.
They've listed two guys who can't or haven't even played first team regularly.
If I was an English scout I'd rather take a risk on him than half of these guys.

The top 10 young out-and-out strikers in Europe:

Kylian Mbappe (PSG)

Erling Haaland (Red Bull Salzburg)

Lautaro Martinez (Inter)

Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)

Tammy Abraham (Chelsea)

Marcus Rashford (Man Utd)

Moussa Dembele (Lyon)

Maxi Gomez (Valencia)

Mason Greenwood (Man Utd)

Troy Parrott (Spurs)

Agree that he’s a better bet than the 4 guys playing in England. 

Its down to his appetite and desire as ability isn’t in question. He probably knows in his own head when he’ll leave Celtic.

Great win today, really impressed by both full backs and especially Taylor as the jury was out amongst the Celtic support on him.

It, yet again, highlighted the need for a centre back signing. Hamilton had a few decent chances from corners and it could really cost us in other games this season. For being 6"5, Ajer is terrible in the air.

Also, if we're winning 4-1 at home, we shouldn't be waiting until the 86th minute to make our 2nd sub. Give more minutes to Soro, Dembele, Klimala etc whilst protecting Edouard, Brown, McGregor and so on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Guest Longbottom Leaf

I thought Klimala did exceptionally well to finish at such a tight angle with power, as the ball was under his feet and the attention of the defender was ever present.

15 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

One of those odd defeats if you are an Accies fan. Outplayed by the likes of Edouard and couldn't cope with the pace of Celtic but I thought their set up was decent and would cause middle of the league opponents real problems.

Accies have an annoying habit of playing like they are capable of in games on the TV, and half arseing it most other weeks.

I agree that if we do the things we did well yesterday most weeks then we will be in the mix for sure.

Enjoyable game to watch Hamilton played their part, decent result decent performance, Losing Tierney and Forster has weakened our back line.
Frimpong is a joy to watch and Taylor is getting better, the balance between defending and attacking is on full tilt under Lennon we're going to score a shit load.
One negative Elyounoussi the game past him by hardly touched the ball, historic season 37 to go.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
43 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I heard Milan are looking at Ajer? Anything over 2 million and you should snap their hand off... absolute diddy

You can't be a Diddy and play for Celtic simultaneously. You can only be one when you leave.

Mo Johnstone Diddy. 💩

17 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I don't think Ibrox Loyal understands what a free hit is.

Also think he has a very selective memory, it wasn't that long ago that his own side was losing 5-1 to Celtic also.  There is also a difference between being an embarrassment to the top flight & being an embarrassment to Scottish football.