Celtic v Hamilton Accies

Moyo and Oggy had decent moments individually but didn't really link as a partnership. Winter was alright in the first half too. Smith seems to struggle as soon as he's doubled up on and will need a striker pulling wide to link with.

The CBs and CMs got a complete doing against an unreal attacking team.

No one better than Celtic etc but we usually follow spirited defeats v the OF with having no shots on target against shite like St Mirren. Given who we've got this month, next week's already huge.

18 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

One of those odd defeats if you are an Accies fan. Outplayed by the likes of Edouard and couldn't cope with the pace of Celtic but I thought their set up was decent and would cause middle of the league opponents real problems.

Yup. I thought Hamilton looked fairly decent in parts. 

Moyo and Oggy had decent moments individually but didn't really link as a partnership. Winter was alright in the first half too. Smith seems to struggle as soon as he's doubled up on and will need a striker pulling wide to link with.

The CBs and CMs got a complete doing against an unreal attacking team.

No one better than Celtic etc but we usually follow spirited defeats v the OF with having no shots on target against shite like St Mirren. Given who we've got this month, next week's already huge.

That wasn’t spirited in any sense so don’t worry.

4 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Liked the interview of Brian rice. Patronising c**t of a reporter. Fair play

I agree in principle, as I think it would have been patronising regardless, but it must be quite difficult to conduct an interview with a manager who's team just got pumped 5-1 without being a wee bit like that.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The difference between Edouard and Morelos is clear to see. Both didn't get their move they'd like. One comes back in great shape and bags a hat trick and the other comes back at least a stone overweight looking disinterested.

Long may it continue 

The difference between Edouard and Morelos is clear to see. Both didn't get their move they'd like. One comes back in great shape and bags a hat trick and the other comes back at least a stone overweight looking disinterested.
One is potentially in the top five young strikers in Europe the other is an overrated liability. Most of that is down to mental fortitude and application.

15 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Edouard scored a few tap ins. Morelos outpaced McKenna for his assist yesterday.

The difference was McInnes parked the bus at home while Accies actually had a decent go at Celtic.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
18 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

One is potentially in the top five young strikers in Europe the other is an overrated liability. Most of that is down to mental fortitude and application.

You think Edouard is better than any of Mbappe, Haaland , Felix, Martinez or Werner ??

You think Edouard is better than any of Mbappe, Haaland , Felix, Martinez or Werner ??
'Potentially'

I think he can be as good as, he's definitely the best player in scotland.
We are quick to run down the game up here but look at van dijk and robertson.
People would have laughed if you said they were top five in their position while up here.
Celtic are on a different level though and the only side who could take on premiership teams down south.
I'd be surprised if he isn't playing elsewhere by January.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

'Potentially'

I think he can be as good as, he's definitely the best player in scotland.
We are quick to run down the game up here but look at van dijk and robertson.
People would have laughed if you said they were top five in their position while up here.
Celtic are on a different level though and the only side who could take on premiership teams down south.
I'd be surprised if he isn't playing elsewhere by January.

I think he’s a very good player but will rate him vs those lads as and when he’s playing in a top league, regular latter stage European Football and international football mate.

Agree that Celtic are miles and miles ahead of the other teams up here.