Celtic v Hamilton Accies

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

The games just seem flat, like a bounce game. The fake crowd sounds imo just make it more noticeable. 

I initially hated the idea of fake crowd noises but dare I say I might prefer it after hearing the more noticeable shouting from the players.

There definitely is a bounce game feel to these games though. Was watching some play-off games recently and the tempo for a life changing game felt so tepid.

Edited by gannonball

To be fair our performances against Celtic last season were mostly decent, might even have nicked something from the last one at home if the referee hadn't absolutely shit the bed and sent Griffiths off for that stamp.

But first day of the season, lots of our best players gone, new guys and youngsters thrown in at the deep end, Celtic ramped up for another inevitable title win.... Nah, not today.

With no fans, it's not really a home advantage for Celtic. That's about the only positive I can think of going into this game. Still expect a comfortable win for Celtic though. We need to try and keep the scoreline respectable going into our next game when our season really starts.

This, I’ll be tuning in bang on half 4 as well no chance I’m watching an hour of that fat moron Hartson bumping his gums about Celtic.

Only things that gives us a little bit of hope is that Julien is shit scared of Oggy and a their new keeper could be having his very first experience of Scottish football, but it wouldn’t shock me if Bain starts in this one.

5-0

Oggy on the bench and Bain starts any little bit of enjoyment I might have had is gone, probably won’t even bother watching now.

6-0

Celtic to be top on GD & us bottom for the same reason by FT.

Our starting 11 is gash & Celtic will destroy us as they will want to make a statement in the first game of their attempt at 10-in-a-row.

If we keep this at 3 or less we'll have done well IMO