Sportscene watch

Tuned in to see Michael Stewart's reaction to VAR intervening to award Hearts a penalty last night, and yet ignoring what would almost certainly have been a penalty that would have cost Hearts 2 points last Friday.

Seems they chose to avoid putting him in a difficult situation by just not mentioning it at all.

Same with Snodgrass's dive and assault in the same game. 

One way of avoiding trial by Sportscene I suppose is just to ignore the incidents.

The Scottish Cup results show is a shambles. The vidiprinter along the bottom is showing the scorers but the results aren’t updated so you have things like:

Dundee United 0-0 Stirling Uni (Behich, McGrath)

They’ve just told us that Falkirk are leading League One as well. 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Disgusting to see McDairmid like that.

The Culloden Union Jack is particularly disgusting.

Culloden True Blues was it? Spotted their flag in the OF game at the start of the year. 

Just now, RiG said:

Culloden True Blues was it? Spotted their flag in the OF game at the start of the year. 

Some pish like that. 

Not surprised they're spending loads of time and analysis on a standard Sevco 0-1 win in Perth. The most boring tie of the round although obviously BBC Scotland, being ridiculously huge sycophantic coward scumbags, w**k all over it.

19 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Wee bit behind. Is it really so hard to spend one minute fewer talking about Rangers and show all the penalties in a shootout?

Was coming on to say likewise, plus the fact that the reporter from the St Mirren v Dundee game pretty much told you the outcome right away (I didn't know any of the scores). The roundups are pretty shite for telling you things just before they're gonna happen. 

23 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Are Falkirk in the seaside leagues?

Surely not. This must be a mistake. I demand my TV license fee back.

Hard to say given we were told Alloa vs Falkirk and Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline were both Championship vs League One ties.