Sportscene watch

[emoji3]
Honestly, that made me laugh aloud. What a thing to type.
In what way? There has been a few people slagging his condition even after being made aware of it...but then Scottish football fans are hardly the most understanding of people

7 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
23 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:
emoji3.png
Honestly, that made me laugh aloud. What a thing to type.

In what way? There has been a few people slagging his condition even after being made aware of it...but then Scottish football fans are hardly the most understanding of people

'Malicious posts about his hair' 😀

He's got an odd-looking hair cut and he's someone who's low-profile enough that most folk have no idea about his condition. Footballers having shite haircuts is hardly unusual, so the idea people are making 'malicious' posts about his hair is just funny.

I've got no problem with highlighting the issue, but the use of 'malicious' makes me chuckle.

'Malicious posts about his hair' [emoji3]
He's got an odd-looking hair cut and he's someone who's low-profile enough that most folk have no idea about his condition. Footballers having shite haircuts is hardly unusual, so the idea people are making 'malicious' posts about his hair is just funny.
I've got no problem with highlighting the issue, but the use of 'malicious' makes me chuckle.
As I said...the malicious posts I was referring tll are from people who have been made aware of the issue but still choose to be gutter dwellers

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:
'Malicious posts about his hair' emoji3.png

As I said...the malicious posts I was referring tll are from people who have been made aware of the issue but still choose to be gutter dwellers

Fair enough.

6 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Can I just shock you? Not everyone reads every Livi or Falkirk match thread.

Every team in the league has played Livi multiple times over the last few years, I'm not sure why that was hard to grasp but here we are.

11 hours ago, The Master said:

Surprise surprise, it’s Motherwell v Celtic followed by Sevco v Hearts, then…um…a couple of other games. Maybe.

I was in bed and knackered when I started watching that and almost put it off after the Rangers/Hearts game. Two significantly better matches followed it. Great stuff.

The studio analysis part of Sportscene has become really shite. There's been a reduction in time given to actual analysis of the football played - doing a wee bit on each team's tactics or on an individual player's performance used to be done. Now all they do is highlight refereeing decisions and pontificate over them. "Waw haw haw, VAR blah blah, referee got it wrong, blah blah". Fucking boring. Talk about the football that was played.

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

The studio analysis part of Sportscene has become really shite. There's been a reduction in time given to actual analysis of the football played - doing a wee bit on each team's tactics or on an individual player's performance used to be done. Now all they do is highlight refereeing decisions and pontificate over them. "Waw haw haw, VAR blah blah, referee got it wrong, blah blah". Fucking boring. Talk about the football that was played.

Yeah VAR is pretty much the topic of conversation in Football forums too though. Our match thread didn't mention Stephen Kelly's goal till Hooch made a post about it, all the talk was about shite VAR decisions, how long VAR takes, fans not knowing WTF is going on when VAR is making checks and the pitch official stands there with his finger in his ear. The fans in the ground were even shouting for a VAR hand ball decision every time the ball went into the box, it is taking over football games.

The Livi v Aberdeen game was the same with 3 VAR penalty awards. Pre match now we're going into games wondering who will benefit the most from the thing hand ball wise, or red cards getting awarded. See even now the thing is the topic of conversation, can't get away from it.:thumbsdown

10 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

It is poor generally, in the Kilmarnock match they claimed the linesman was flagging for a corner when he was actually signalling for the free kick that was upgraded to a penalty. 

43 minutes ago, ropy said:

It is poor generally, in the Kilmarnock match they claimed the linesman was flagging for a corner when he was actually signalling for the free kick that was upgraded to a penalty. 

Also, they said that they didn’t have an angle of the ball hitting Forrest’s hand in the run up to the Hearts goal even though they showed it during Martindale’s interview.

303372A1-0354-4F31-95D9-401488055611.png