Sportscene watch

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Craig Sibbald should be sent off for that fucking hairdo.

He suffers from alopecia and has done for a number of years however as it’s been covered in the press/media several times and he speaks openly about it I’m sure you were aware of this.

Really no need to dig the lad up about it mate.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He suffers from alopecia and has done for a number of years however as it’s been covered in the press/media several times and he speaks openly about it I’m sure you were aware of this.

Really no need to dig the lad up about it mate.

I don’t think mullarkey was being malicious. He’s not that type of guy. It’s not really that well known if you’re not a Falkirk/Sibbald/Livi fan. 

Edited by Rugster

20 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I didn't know about it until there was a comment in the Utd v Motherwell thread last week. I don't think it's as common knowledge as you seem to think.

I said something similar to MM about his barnet when we played Livi a couple years back and the Livi fans went apeshit.

They didn't believe that his condition wasnt common knowledge.

50 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I said something similar to MM about his barnet when we played Livi a couple years back and the Livi fans went apeshit.

They didn't believe that his condition wasnt common knowledge.

There's articles about it on the first page of google results when you search his name. I get not everyone knows but I do think it's important to make sure people are informed. There's been a few malicious posts I've seen about his hair even when the poster knows his condition and just to confirm MM was NOT one of those malicious posts. The more you know

31 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Jeepers, I know it’s probably a hollow existence being a Celtic fan but the celebrations for their goals are like punters clapping at a golf tournament 

Sad 

It must be boring as f**k 

We were told the same on here when we were going tonto when we scored in the last minute vs St Johnstone. 🤣 However I don’t think your description is accurate as most people were going batshit. 

Edited by Jinky67

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We were told the same on here when we were going tonto when we scored in the last minute vs St Johnstone. 🤣 However I don’t think your description is accurate as most people were going batshit. 

Aye tbf I think that’s true enough at your winner 

First goal was golf clap