Sportscene watch

Watched the wee roundup thing there. Ho hum, but the one thing that really leapt out was the utter desperation of Leanne Crichton not to state openly that Craig Sibbald dived for the DU penalty. He was "clever" apparently. f**k off, that sort of stuff is just cheating.
It was clever tbf, although it was also cheating. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

39 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
Watched the wee roundup thing there. Ho hum, but the one thing that really leapt out was the utter desperation of Leanne Crichton not to state openly that Craig Sibbald dived for the DU penalty. He was "clever" apparently. f**k off, that sort of stuff is just cheating.

It was clever tbf, although it was also cheating. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Yes I agree, but they are not synonymous. And cheating like that needs called out explicitly imo (in my opinion).

On 11/10/2022 at 17:06, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It’s cliched shitebag punditry. 

49 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Really enjoyed Neil MCann and Kenny Miller's view on VAR last night. To recap: fouls against Rangers are red card offences whilst fouls by Rangers aren't. All other incidents are indeterminate. 

I noticed that too.  I like how they used incidents that would've benefitted Rangers to discuss VAR.

No showing of the potential penalty for Aberdeen early in the game when Duk was, in my view, upended in the box. I may have been mistaken but it should have been shown as it was a controversial incident. (Or was it shown and I missed it)

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

No showing of the potential penalty for Aberdeen early in the game when Duk was, in my view, upended in the box. I may have been mistaken but it should have been shown as it was a controversial incident. (Or was it shown and I missed it)

They showed it during the VAR section at the end but I don’t think they actually showed it during the game highlights.

Would have been soft imo but you’ve seen them given.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I didn’t think there was a great deal in that tbh. 

2 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

They showed it during the VAR section at the end but I don’t think they actually showed it during the game highlights.

Would have been soft imo but you’ve seen them given.

Haven't seen the end of the show yet. I look forward to it.

10 hours ago, coprolite said:

Really enjoyed Neil MCann and Kenny Miller's view on VAR last night. To recap: fouls against Rangers are red card offences whilst fouls by Rangers aren't. All other incidents are indeterminate. 

Ah good. I was worried VAR would turn our game on its head, but it sounds as though it’ll be business as usual.