Sportscene watch

I should say that this issue, like many issues here, aren’t that big in isolation. But when you start adding up all the different threads and facets of Scottish football then the picture is pretty appalling. 

Newspapers, radio, sky sports, premier sports, bbc, the governing bodies, the clubs, the list goes on and on. 

How Sane old firm fans look at it all and still shrug their shoulders absolutely baffles me. 

27 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agreed There is a bit of this too tbh but I think they see it as a general reflection as to how the media the media see the rest of the games.

I think we can all agree the coverage of our game is terrible,if the diddies are not interested in certain games press fast forward,you still get the same viewing figures.

Shocked to see certain fans squealing and crying at the sheer thought of something even approaching more equity, even in one area.

They simply cannot accept not having every single conceivable advantage in every single area of the domestic game. They're absolutely terrified of even the smallest advantage being evened out. 

Edited by DA Baracus

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shocked to see certain fans squealing and crying at the sheer thought of something even approaching more equity, even in one area.

They simply cannot accept not having every single conceivable advantage in every single area of the domestic game. They're absolutely terrified of even the smallest advantage being evened out. 

Literally nobody is advocating what you are claiming in this thread.

Edited by gannonball

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I should say that this issue, like many issues here, aren’t that big in isolation. But when you start adding up all the different threads and facets of Scottish football then the picture is pretty appalling. 

Newspapers, radio, sky sports, premier sports, bbc, the governing bodies, the clubs, the list goes on and on. 

How Sane old firm fans look at it all and still shrug their shoulders absolutely baffles me. 

It's pretty easy to filter your own interest these days through social media and what's on offer, I've got no interest in the English game and don't even know the results from yesterday, went to the game yesterday watched the second half of the Real Madrid game and watched sportscene this morning.
Knowing the media is terrible and filtering it is the best way to go M8.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

It is the same complaint. MOTD is structured and allocate their resources in a way that allows them to be flexible with their running order. It shows an open mindedness that every team in the league can be front and centre if the match dictates it. 

Sportscene completely rules that flexibility out by the way they plan their coverage. Because they are not interested in putting anyone else front and centre.

There’s the same number of cameras at most Saturday 3pm kick-offs in the Premiership (the exception is the Alba game, which doesn’t seem to have 18-yard cameras yet). So it’s perfectly possible for any game to lead Sportscene. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Life is too short to be constantly angry about sportscene. 

Switch off and they'll get the message. 

Not just sportscene, Scottish football's sycophantic pandering to the erse cheeks in general. You being an erse cheek fan will never understand it though, you're happy with the status quo.