Sportscene watch

17 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Harsh on Davidson that IMO.

Yellow card and get on with the game. Hibs players greetin to the ref got him sent off.

Why didnt the ref send off Cabraja then when surrounded by Farmers with pitchforks?

In truth, the ref asked the 4th official, who said "send off the tramp, he needs a haircut".

3 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Yellow card and get on with the game. Hibs players greetin to the ref got him sent off.

Just watched it now.  Red was very harsh, Cabraja's was way worse.

Harkes' second booking was also a bit OTT, first was ridiculous though, that's been a booking since before he was born.

10 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Good to see all our refs are still hopeless

Good to see even the refs that have left the country are still hopeless. Apparently he only booked one of the Doncaster players for a leg breaking challenge in the 6th minute. I’ve not seen the challenge myself so I can’t say wether only a yellow was warranted or not, but going by the outrage on Twitter he’s had an absolute nightmare debut in the EFL. 

14 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Good to see even the refs that have left the country are still hopeless. Apparently he only booked one of the Doncaster players for a leg breaking challenge in the 6th minute. I’ve not seen the challenge myself so I can’t say wether only a yellow was warranted or not, but going by the outrage on Twitter he’s had an absolute nightmare debut in the EFL. 

Can;t see what Madden has done wrong there.  Tomlin surely looking to get sent off (a holiday booked?) Three clear bookable offences - two for not retreating and kicking the ball away and one for a blatant dive.

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

Can;t see what Madden has done wrong there.  Tomlin surely looking to get sent off (a holiday booked?) Three clear bookable offences - two for not retreating and kicking the ball away and one for a blatant dive.

Yeah I was confused by that post - are we meant to look at that and think Madden has done something wrong? Tomlin is at it there, looks like he wants sent off.

That’s as clear a booking followed closely by a second booking as you’ll ever see. A correct call from the useless bald cunt for once. 

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Aye Madden completely justified in sending him off there.

I really hope it was spot fixing in a way, if not that is one of the most pathetic attempts at shithousery I've ever seen.

5 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

The red card is justified, but why doesn’t he show the second yellow the second that he kicks the ball away for the second time? He walks over showing no intention of showing a second yellow and waits until the Doncaster player gets stood on until producing it. Surely the Bradford player that stood on his foot should be taking a yellow as well. The incident was managed in the incompetent style that Madden is famous for up here. 

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’s as clear a booking followed closely by a second booking as you’ll ever see. A correct call from the useless bald c**t for once. 

The second booking should have happened when he kicked the ball away again. No arguments that the red is deserved, but a good referee would have had the red out straight away, and there would have been no need for the Bradford players over crowding him. 

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Those Herman Munster shoe/trainer hybrids they all wear do my head in.

Had a wee chuckle at this comment. I was walking down Sauchiehall Street last night after the cinema and was thinking what the f**k are these trainers all about. 

14 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Reminded me of the early red card in their cup tie at Motherwell last season.

Hibs players right in about the referee and got the result they wanted on both occasions.

It leaves a bad taste, but they're pros and that's how it works.