Jump to content
DA Baracus

Sportscene watch 20/21

Recommended Posts

Just now, virginton said:

I would never, never tire of booting f**k out of Foster. The c**t's c**t. 

He'd leather you imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

He'd leather you imo

This is my hill and I've been prepared to die upon it for years if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The spectacle fashion employed by Tommy Wright, John Hughes and Richard Foster is fucking grim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The spectacle fashion employed by Tommy Wright, John Hughes and Richard Foster is fucking grim.

Commented on this on the election thread last Friday, but the number of people wearing absolutely appalling glasses these days appears to be exponentially rising.

The golden rule with glasses frames: less is more. Keep it simple and you’ll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Commented on this on the election thread last Friday, but the number of people wearing absolutely appalling glasses these days appears to be exponentially rising.

The golden rule with glasses frames: less is more. Keep it simple and you’ll be fine.

Can only presume this was in specific reference to Andrew Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The spectacle fashion employed by Tommy Wright, John Hughes and Richard Foster is fucking grim.

The Gregory Pecks are the least of Foster’s sartorial issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He'd leather you imo

Not after losing those stupid hipster glasses within 0.1 seconds of the contest starting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Can only presume this was in specific reference to Andrew Wilson

He did get a mention yeah, he’s the most obvious culprit. Patrick Harvie also has a terrible pair of specs though. 

John Swinney, on the other hand, has a nice clean pair that are absolutely fine and draw no attention to themselves. Which is a bit odd, because you’d imagine a bald man would want as many visual distractions as possible.

Edited by G51

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love an indirect free kick inside the penalty box.  Whatever happened to them?

Edited by Hedgecutter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I'm ranting about fashion, this latest trend of the presenters having a dress down day whilst they present is fucking brutal. 

Get the suits oot ya c***s.

 

Edited by Ludo*1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

How are leagues normally won? Is it not just decided on the most points?

I’m assuming you’re referring to the “documentary” they just announced on Sportscene - “Rangers: How the League Was Won”?

That was exactly my reaction too. Why the f**k have they decided that this particular league win needed its own w**k-fest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

I’m assuming you’re referring to the “documentary” they just announced on Sportscene - “Rangers: How the League Was Won”?

That was exactly my reaction too. Why the f**k have they decided that this particular league win needed its own w**k-fest? 

It’s a mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

How are leagues normally won? Is it not just decided on the most points?

@Hearts and Partick Thistle fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Why was there even any debate about Laffertys dive? "Oh there was contact"

f**k off.

There was the same amount of contact as when he was savagely headbutted by Charlie Mulgrew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

I’m assuming you’re referring to the “documentary” they just announced on Sportscene - “Rangers: How the League Was Won”?

That was exactly my reaction too. Why the f**k have they decided that this particular league win needed its own w**k-fest? 

I don't think you're the target market mate. You don't have to watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...