Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Also, having rolling teamlines on highlights is an awful, awful idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Also, having rolling teamlines on highlights is an awful, awful idea.

This is a particular bugbear of mine when they put up a graphic for one match, usually involving Celtic or Rangers, which details player names and likely positions but for the rest of the matches the teamlines just roll through the screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliantly worked goal to put Livingston in front. Not heard much of Jamie Lyall on commentary but he's been decent so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iwelumoballs:

"They [Livingston] scored their two goals twice." 

"Far and few between" discussing the Montrose game there. 

blackadder.gif.c469c35ec58c9d8ca86b3ba44aeb883f.gif.9e001e38b6323ef1a9ef6c87afa76640.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The St Johnstone game...

"offside perchance?"  surely a replay straight after?  But no.

 

Music when a goal is scored is just dreadful.

Playing it when there is no one in attendance is truly "tinpot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap, no replay on the penalty shoot outs when one is saved.  FFS BBC, just awful coverage of the "prestige" cup competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hastie confirmed as a diving cheat, collapsing worse than the French Army in 1940 under the slightest pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faddy states Forfar should be fine if they keep playing like they did in the cup game.

5 games to go; 8 points adrift of second bottom play off place, 6 points adrift of the relegation spot.  Did he bother looking at the League 1 table?  Did he f**k!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Faddy states Forfar should be fine if they keep playing like they did in the cup game.

5 games to go; 8 points adrift of second bottom play off place, 6 points adrift of the relegation spot.  Did he bother looking at the League 1 table?  Did he f**k!

He was on the commentary of the Killie/Montrose game yesterday and barely gave Montrose a mention apart from Sean Dillon. He refused to give Montrose any credit for anything they did because Kilmarnock mistakes caused everything good from Montrose, which was a fair bit in the second half. He has absolutely no idea about anything below Championship level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't watch Sportscene but (as per usual) the highlights of the Aberdeen v Livi game on the bbc site are a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I didn't watch Sportscene but (as per usual) the highlights of the Aberdeen v Livi game on the bbc site are a joke.

The highlights on Sportscene were pretty good although they made it look like Livi were unlucky to lose the game. Not sure if that’s a fair reflection or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

The highlights on Sportscene were pretty good although they made it look like Livi were unlucky to lose the game. Not sure if that’s a fair reflection or not.

Definitely wasnt IMO.

They could have made at least 10 minutes of highlights just from Livi players fouling and time wasting. That was the main thing i noticed from Livi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Livi were by far the better team for the first 75 minutes of that game. If Devlin finds a better pass and they make it 2-0 then it would have basically been a perfect away performance by them. Aberdeen came into it a bit more after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Livi were by far the better team for the first 75 minutes of that game. If Devlin finds a better pass and they make it 2-0 then it would have basically been a perfect away performance by them. Aberdeen came into it a bit more after that.

This is correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Aberdeen v Livi highlights were okay and the game itself was decent enough. The commentary and analysis of it were poor.

Highlights from the Killie game were poor in terms of camera views and picture quality. Lots of long range footage and fuzzy images. 

St Mirren v ICT highlights were good.

St Johnstone v Clyde was back to long range shots and blur-o-vision. Poor.

The analysis could definitely be better.

Gave up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

 

Highlights from the Killie game were poor in terms of camera views and picture quality. Lots of long range footage and fuzzy images. 

St Johnstone v Clyde was back to long range shots and blur-o-vision. Poor.

The analysis could definitely be better.

 

I expect the same tonight for the Celtic v Rangers match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I expect the same tonight for the Celtic v Rangers match. 

Which obviously won’t happen, and neither should it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Master said:

Which obviously won’t happen, and neither should it.

 

You mean just like the games yesterday shouldn't have had that either?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...