Sportscene watch

9 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Any football club that goes down the "more than a club" route make me sick to my stomach.

The likes of Celtic and Liverpool are the worst for it.

It is meaningless drivel but seems to be lapped up by gloryhunting morons who like to think that following a certain football team makes them special.

image.thumb.png.e4fd595c47b233c360414c6e4dce5de1.png

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Have you ever noticed that one of the commentators (Paul W something?) can never bring himself to say “Black Lives Matter”.

I may be wrong, but haven’t the FA’s steered away from the “Black Lives Matter” slogan?

Not that I’m saying he is right for avoiding it, but it could be a reason why.

19 hours ago, AJF said:

I may be wrong, but haven’t the FA’s steered away from the “Black Lives Matter” slogan?

Not that I’m saying he is right for avoiding it, but it could be a reason why.

There is a noticeable change in policy as you describe but right from when this kicked off he stood out by his uncomfortable delivery which didn't include the word "black".

Weird behaviour and leaves me surmising that perhaps his particular brand of sky fairy dialogue speaks to him in a distinct way.

I actually think Steven Thompson isn't too bad on the Sportscene Highlights, think he's an ok presenter in that format. The live stuff was a bit of baptism of fire for him.

Leanne Crichton isn't a very good presenter and is an average pundit at best, would much rather have someone like Julie Fleeting on more often.

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Enjoyed Stewart taking the piss out of McCann over disrespectful penalties.

Coupled with McCann saying Jim(Goodwin) had recruited really well, and then not being able to name one signing. 

A buffoon of a man that is McCann.

On 24/12/2020 at 02:31, ArabAuslander said:

Leanne Crichton isn't a very good presenter and is an average pundit at best, would much rather have someone like Julie Fleeting on more often.

I like a lot of what Leanne says but I find it really distracting to see her on camera. Her face doesn't seem to move very much when she speaks.

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Richard Foster looks like a ghost

I only came to this thread to see what folk were saying about him. A brave look with the dinosaur jersey and joggy bottoms. At first I thought he must be some random YouTuber or the likes. I await the day when a pundit turns up in a dressing gown.