Sportscene watch

Just now, ropy said:

About the decisions

Ok.

2 handballs were correct, I don't like the rule as it can ruin games but they were correct.

Motherwell's first claim could've been given, I wouldn't have objected if it was.

Second one would have been really soft if it was given. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Ok.

2 handballs were correct, I don't like the rule as it can ruin games but they were correct.

Motherwell's first claim could've been given, I wouldn't have objected if it was.

Thanks, I didn’t mean to confuse you

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ok.

Heartily agree with you.

On 26/09/2020 at 16:45, LiviLion said:

Watching the results show and for some reason they've got a reporter at Tynecastle giving updates on a meaningless friendly. Followed by talking about them being relegated (sorry, "materially disadvantaged") last season.

Is there some contract been signed that the BBC have to be up Hearts' arse all the time?

I think it's going to be like previously when Rangers,  Hearts and Hibs were in the lower leagues a few years ago. 

Sportscene were all over it showing highlights until they all got promoted and then they forgot the Championship existed. 

45 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see the synopsis for last nights Sportscene was 'extended highlights of Sunday's matches'.

How incredibly naive of me to not realise that was extended highlights of two of Sunday's matches.

You should feel honoured they even bothered to show the County v Aberdeen match.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You should feel honoured they even bothered to show the County v Aberdeen match.

I did feel privileged.

Even more so hearing footballing greats like Shaun Maloney refer to Jonny Hayes as 'the Aberdeen wing back' and Josh Reid as 'the Ross County defender'.

11 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

When is the BBC Hearts til I die documentary coming out. I need to see it.

It really can't be on our screens soon enough.

Hopefully Budgie hasn't thrown her toys out of the pram and it is still shown.

Doon In Maroon: A Hearts Story