Sportscene watch

Just now, nelsjfc said:

See when they put the Clyde-Celtic stuff on as the last time a holder got put out 4th round, when QoS put Saints out in 2015 wasn't that the first hurdle too?

We'd beaten County the round before.

Sure that was when we played them twice in a week or something, McFadden ran riot both times.

See when they put the Clyde-Celtic stuff on as the last time a holder got put out 4th round, when QoS put Saints out in 2015 wasn't that the first hurdle too?

It was aye.
Half arsed research as usual.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'd beaten County the round before.

Sure that was when we played them twice in a week or something, McFadden ran riot both times.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

It was aye.
Half arsed research as usual.

Hmmm, half arsed research indeed...

The confusion probably stems from the 2014/15 fourth round being played before Christmas. 
St Johnstone beat Ross County 2-1 in November, before going on to lose 2-0 to Queen of the South in February. 

I could’ve bloody sworn that was a league game. Shows you what 8 years does to you when it comes to results.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

I could’ve bloody sworn that was a league game. Shows you what 8 years does to you when it comes to results.

We beat them 2-1 twice in the space of a week im sure, both games were virtually identical.

Prob been mentioned before but does anyone seriously think Foster would have a gig if he actually was married to Julie from Inverurie?

No particular screen presence, charisma nor insight.

Sitting there probably in over a grands worth of gear in an outfit I'd wear if I was going to paint the fence .... in the 1950's ..... minus the gutties

"Peter ..... you free Saturday? ...... Perfect ....... yeah our previous failed but needs a gig manager is with Killie now ....... see you then, spray the 'sex panther' and wear a cardigan"

Some of the matches didnt even have the "running scoreline" in the top left - which makes it fucking irritating when you just want to FF to see how the goals emerged.

Its like some of it has been put together by - not particularly talented - media studies students on work experience.

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Some of the matches didnt even have the "running scoreline" in the top left - which makes it fucking irritating when you just want to FF to see how the goals emerged.

That’s not unique to Sportscene. 

In general, highlights programmes only put a score up on extended edits with commentary. Games in roundups get nothing but a caption with the full time score. 

Did I just hear the analysis of the United game correctly there? Stewart seemed to say that the late appeal for County actually hit Levitt on the chest, not the arm, but that it was MORE of a penalty than the one United were given, which although harsh clearly hit the boy’s hand???? 

Edited by Junior_Arab