Sportscene watch

I hate those shite quick round up sections. Lazy nonsense and shows how little they can be arsed. Appalling standards. Also, the Celtic and Sevco games absolutely deserved to be in that quick roundup section, but of course the coward shitebag sycophants would never have that.

It's even worse when they dedicate significant time instead to a game that was shown in full earlier in the day.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I hate those shite quick round up sections. Lazy nonsense and shows how little they can be arsed. Appalling standards. Also, the Celtic and Sevco games absolutely deserved to be in that quick roundup section, but of course the coward shitebag sycophants would never have that.

To be fair, those roundups are how it's been done for as long as I can remember both sides of the border. There's not much you can do highlights-wise with only one or two cameras. 

Essentially, they need to decide in advance which games to commit resources and commentators to for extended highlights. That will always include whatever games Premier show. 

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's even worse when they dedicate significant time instead to a game that was shown in full earlier in the day.

That I agree with. I'm pretty sure everyone who wants to see the goals from Auchinleck v Hearts has done so already. 

12 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Callum Davidson has not aged very well

Talking of which, Gary Naysmith is only 43 (and that was two months ago).

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Impressive camera work for the Dumbarton - Dundee game 🤦‍♂️

I thought the Pixelot camera on the live stream was bad. At least that has the excuse of being very new AI-based technology.

It's fairly obvious that a lot of the single-camera games have camera operators that don't usually cover football. They're probably more used to capturing stuff for news reports. 

Just now, RosspCfc said:

Late to the party but Barjonas signed for Kelty. He's not on loan from anyone. Poor show as usual from Sportscene

They've also just claimed Clydebank is in Dumfries and Galloway.

Just now, David W said:

They've also just claimed Clydebank is in Dumfries and Galloway.

Error ridden absolute diddy shite. Wouldn't take a great deal of effort to make it a good programme. Just laziness and jobs for the boys

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm not an expert on football finances but I would suggest getting a 50/50 split of a 2500 gate won't keep Annan going for 5 years 

It's also unlikely to be "talked about for years".

Cleary Sevco are the favourites, and if they do win then it'll all be forgotten by the end of the weekend. 

Only if Annan do pull off a shock will it get added to the pile of games that are occasionally wheeled out as examples of "the magic of the Cup". That's the closest it'll come to "talked about for years". 

Edited by The Master