Sportscene watch

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Fucking hell, they tee up the Dundee RC game and show the Saintees v Hearts, they even have the Dundee and RC lineups in the ticker at the bottom the screen.

And then have Livi-Utd graphic up when actually showing Dundee-County. Fantastic stuff.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Didn't even show arguably the most controversial moment of our game anyway. Looked for all the world like Gordon handled out the area at 1-0, and assumed they'd show it tbh.

I watched it on the stream. He 100% did not.

14 hours ago, Silvio said:

Horrendous analysis of the Rangers penalty. 

"Aye its probably a good spot"

Show us the bloody angle behind the goal then! 

You do realise the pundits were Shelley “come on the bears” Kerr and James “Mr Anonymous” McFadden?

They said earlier that the highlights programme will be reduced with no analysis and I think they said it's coming from their Aberdeen studio because of access issues to the BBC 's Glasgow studio due to COP 26. I assume this will be behind there being no results programme.

I know the Clydeside Expressway is closed across the river but it's bonkers it's stopping the BBC putting on programmes. I assume it's affecting STV also.

28 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

They said earlier that the highlights programme will be reduced with no analysis and I think they said it's coming from their Aberdeen studio because of access issues to the BBC 's Glasgow studio due to COP 26. I assume this will be behind there being no results programme.

I know the Clydeside Expressway is closed across the river but it's bonkers it's stopping the BBC putting on programmes. I assume it's affecting STV also.

Candidate for the tinpot thread this. 

Does this mean we’ll also be getting Reporting Scotland from a broom cupboard for a week?

Edit: that does also explain why Jonathan Sutherland was at Pittodrie for Final Score (yes, in a shock move BBC England acknowledged there was more than one game in Scotland today).

Edited by The Master

33 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Is this what I don't pay my TV Licence for?