Sportscene watch

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The spectacle fashion employed by Tommy Wright, John Hughes and Richard Foster is fucking grim.

Commented on this on the election thread last Friday, but the number of people wearing absolutely appalling glasses these days appears to be exponentially rising.

The golden rule with glasses frames: less is more. Keep it simple and you’ll be fine.

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Commented on this on the election thread last Friday, but the number of people wearing absolutely appalling glasses these days appears to be exponentially rising.

The golden rule with glasses frames: less is more. Keep it simple and you’ll be fine.

Can only presume this was in specific reference to Andrew Wilson

6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Can only presume this was in specific reference to Andrew Wilson

He did get a mention yeah, he’s the most obvious culprit. Patrick Harvie also has a terrible pair of specs though. 

John Swinney, on the other hand, has a nice clean pair that are absolutely fine and draw no attention to themselves. Which is a bit odd, because you’d imagine a bald man would want as many visual distractions as possible.

Edited by G51

Whilst I'm ranting about fashion, this latest trend of the presenters having a dress down day whilst they present is fucking brutal. 

Get the suits oot ya c***s.

Edited by Ludo*1

12 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

How are leagues normally won? Is it not just decided on the most points?

I’m assuming you’re referring to the “documentary” they just announced on Sportscene - “Rangers: How the League Was Won”?

That was exactly my reaction too. Why the f**k have they decided that this particular league win needed its own w**k-fest? 

37 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

I’m assuming you’re referring to the “documentary” they just announced on Sportscene - “Rangers: How the League Was Won”?

That was exactly my reaction too. Why the f**k have they decided that this particular league win needed its own w**k-fest? 

It’s a mystery.

7 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Why was there even any debate about Laffertys dive? "Oh there was contact"

f**k off.

There was the same amount of contact as when he was savagely headbutted by Charlie Mulgrew. 

7 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

I don't think you're the target market mate. You don't have to watch it.

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It take it Paul Mitchell can't even be arsed acknowledging the players taking the knee before the match now?

I think he's one of the folk who has an issue with it. Sure it was him who was all but tweeting 'All Lives Matter' pish.