Sportscene watch

I have yet to see a single video or photo which remotely makes the whole ball appear to be behind the line for the one that you’re talking about at Almondvale.

"Don't need to see a replay...you just know when a ball is over the line and that was over the line"

Ok, but my point was that very few ex players or present players can bring themselves to say a player actually dived. They skirt around it. Apart from Jim Goodwin. 
And apart from McFadden? Surely saying he threw himself to the floor is saying he dived? Or do you need him to actually use the word "dived"?

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Watch it again.

Watched it multiple times and couldn't make up my mind, def wasn't well over the line that McInnes could see from where he was standing, and he admitted as much when making his comment about not needing to see the replay, and just knowing when a ball is in/ gut instinct type remark. 

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:
11 hours ago, kingjoey said:
Ok, but my point was that very few ex players or present players can bring themselves to say a player actually dived. They skirt around it. Apart from Jim Goodwin. 

And apart from McFadden? Surely saying he threw himself to the floor is saying he dived? Or do you need him to actually use the word "dived"?

Why not ?

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:
12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Yes, it was a f*ck*ng dive.

Edited by kingjoey

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Watched it multiple times and couldn't make up my mind, def wasn't well over the line that McInnes could see from where he was standing, and he admitted as much when making his comment about not needing to see the replay, and just knowing when a ball is in/ gut instinct type remark. 

You got away with it, just be happy.

Sportscene didn't make near the fuss about that goal that it deserved. The pin point 45 yard pass. Melamed on the run controlling a ball instantly that's coming over his head, a really hard technique to pull off, then a quality finish with the outside of his foot.

Here's a replay:

23 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Sportscene didn't make near the fuss about that goal that it deserved. The pin point 45 yard pass. Melamed on the run controlling a ball instantly that's coming over his head, a really hard technique to pull off, then a quality finish with the outside of his foot.

Here's a replay:

That's actually my favourite ever goal.   (Apart from any Killie goal😀 )