Sportscene watch

28 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

Sportscene 10:20

MOTD 23:50

Forget care homes, or Schools remaining open, this is the kind of shite that will stop me voting for the SNP

Yeah. What’s so different about this week I wonder that warrants this change to the usual scheduling AND an extra half hour on the show??? 🤔

Fucking joke

46 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

Sportscene 10:20

MOTD 23:50

Forget care homes, or Schools remaining open, this is the kind of shite that will stop me voting for the SNP

Why the f**k would you use the 12 hour clock for Sportscene and the 24 hour clock for MotD...IN THE SAME POST?????

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why the f**k would you use the 12 hour clock for Sportscene and the 24 hour clock for MotD...IN THE SAME POST?????

i never noticed that..🤣     or maybe i did, and knew how long they'd spend with their 1st game.😏

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

A third of a 90 minute programme spent on one game.

Can’t wait for the detailed tactical breakdown of all the other games. Or do you think it’ll be 30 secs, a quick look at the goals then on to the next set of diddies? 

9 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

Can’t wait for the detailed tactical breakdown of all the other games. Or do you think it’ll be 30 secs, a quick look at the goals then on to the next set of diddies? 

Well there’s your answer. For some reason we didn’t get to see in-depth analysis of each of Hamilton’s place kicks like we did with Rangers. 

13 minutes ago, G51 said:

Christ, how bad are Motherwell's goalkeeping options at the minute?

They could genuinely go down if they don't find one this window.

Robby McCrorie might be available for them, doubt Sevco will want him sitting on our subs bench all season now Stryjek has established himself as our number one.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Robby McCrorie might be available for them, doubt Sevco will want him sitting on our subs bench all season now Stryjek has established himself as our number one.

I assume McCrorie will be recalled in a matter of days tbh.

Think Motherwell have just recalled their own loan keeper so he probably gets a shot first.