‘We’re Top of the League and Yer No’ Thread

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Been saying it for a few weeks. They look good.

Imagine the 2nd honour in your clubs lifetime, after the prestigious Bobby's Onion Rings Cup, being the SPFL title.  

Roy of the Rovers stuff really.

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Anyone else actually starting to shit themselves a bit that the **** could actually do it this season?

I think the “Hibs” will fall away 

be great if they could win though...

The Leith juggernaut invites all in their path to step forward. The ten will be stopped, and it will be none other than Hibernian Football Club who do it. It’s time to accept the inevitable and join the bandwagon.
The deposit on the open top bus refundable?

Just now, Romeo said:
On 01/08/2020 at 17:02, HibsFan said:

The Leith juggernaut invites all in their path to step forward. The ten will be stopped, and it will be none other than Hibernian Football Club who do it. It’s time to accept the inevitable and join the bandwagon.

Yes, but we're fucked for those DVDs we put an order in for.  

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
On 01/08/2020 at 17:02, HibsFan said:

Definitely - I am glad we have amassed the points we already have.

Glad there is so much dross in the league, at least we shouldnt be relegated........................

Having seen the dirty tricks that the SFA got up to by forcing Alex Gogic to sit out following a “positive” test, I will personally consider us winning 55 in May a tainted title.

Disgraceful to see the governing body derailing our closest challengers title bid today.

7 minutes ago, G51 said:

Having seen the dirty tricks that the SFA got up to by forcing Alex Gogic to sit out following a “positive” test, I will personally consider us winning 55 in May a tainted title.

Disgraceful to see the governing body derailing our closest challengers title bid today.

55 what?  

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Definitely - I am glad we have amassed the points we already have.

Glad there is so much dross in the league, at least we shouldnt be relegated........................

An Edinburgh club with 4 wins relegated? Unheard of.

On 01/08/2020 at 19:27, Coventry Saint said:

That feeling when it's August 1st and you're a quarter of the way to matching Hearts' wins for last season.

tenor (3).gif

That feeling when it’s August 30th and you’ve matched Hearts win’s for last season. 

tenor (3).gif