Neverendum

Guest Longbottom Leaf

Guest Longbottom Leaf

exactly like the irony of...

We needz another wan ae they referendums fur Alba.

But by the way, they English %%$%#@@# voting tae leave Europe. That's a disgrace!

Noo, when dae a sign on again?

On 02/08/2020 at 11:21, Longbottom Leaf said:

For me, healthy debate avoids ad hominum  attacks. And only because there may be someone willing to be devil's advocate. Nice.

It's ad hominem. Not ad hominum. So if I call you a thick c**t it's an ad hominem attack, not an ad hominum one. Hope that helps clear that up for you.

You're clearly not here in good faith so yeah, I have to admit I've got absolutely no qualms over calling you a thick c**t.

If all you want is mutual masturbation over All Things Union then you're better off going to somewhere like Follow Follow, or maybe waiting and only reading whatever Kincardine decides to spew onto P&B at about 3am from time to time. P&B's demographic leans toward Yes, if that annoys you and you don't think you can resist tone/concern trolling then you're probably better off avoiding the politics section or you're just constantly going to end up like this guy/Kincardine:

1547746567992.thumb.png.534425b9e174bdac4392593ec69a1861.png

17 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

If all you want is mutual masturbation over All Things Union then you're better off going to somewhere like Follow Follow, or maybe waiting and only reading whatever Kincardine decides to spew onto P&B at about 3am from time to time. P&B's demographic leans toward Yes, if that annoys you and you don't think you can resist tone/concern trolling then you're probably better off avoiding the politics section or you're just constantly going to end up like this guy/Kincardine:

^^^Rhattled

P&B's demographic always leans towards acceptable group opinion on everything.  Watch what you say lest you're next on the cucking stool is the forum's mantra.

54 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^Rhattled

P&B's demographic always leans towards acceptable group opinion on everything.  Watch what you say lest you're next on the cucking stool is the forum's mantra.

There there - if P&B has labelled you a joke, surely you still have a home amongst the extremists, fascists, racists and bigots you slavishly follow on Twitter? They can’t all have been banned. You’ll still have plenty of sick and twisted views to affirm and corroborate your own.

I still don't get why folk hang about on forums they openly hate, especially when it's clearly having an adverse effect on their sanity. They always end up spiralling into a toxic tailspin before it gets taken out of their hands anyway. A genuinely sad and depressing aspect of the internet age.

I still don't get why folk hang about on forums they openly hate, especially when it's clearly having an adverse effect on their sanity. They always end up spiralling into a toxic tailspin before it gets taken out of their hands anyway. A genuinely sad and depressing aspect of the internet age.
Ah you've been looking at Black & White Army recently, you describe it in microcosm.

54 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ah you've been looking at Black & White Army recently, you describe it in microcosm.

Most of the posters on B&W army have got themselves into such a state nowadays that they not only hate the forum, but the whole club. People laugh at JKB but at least those guys are backing their club. Most of the posters on BAWA would be arguing vociferously for us to be relegated, fined and probably kicked out the league altogether.