Neverendum

Guest Longbottom Leaf

6 minutes ago, strichener said:

The SNP need to start to focus on bringing the issue back to the front and centre of Scottish politics.

Any effort to do so during the pandemic would reverse the polling gains overnight imo.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Any effort to do so during the pandemic would reverse the polling gains overnight imo.

Agree with that, Nicola and her team has maintained an adherent observation and control on Covid,with far less emphasis on politics as Swiss Tony found at last week's FMQ's to his humiliation.

Unlike the westminster tories who rushed headlong into easing lockdown resulting in english regional spikes, their other rush is into economic recovery while they should be maintaining a stricter vigilance on the pandemic.

Their latest effort for economic recovery is urging us into restaurants with a discount promise, thereby exposing the population to cross pollution. 

This is highlighted by the UK's standing of 4th in the world with cases and 46,000 deaths, meanwhile France and Germany with larger populations have 30,000 and 9,000 deaths respectively.

Something is far wrong with the Westminster handling of the pandemic, it's our lives.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Guest Longbottom Leaf
20 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

The strength of feeling amongst Scots for Independence grows immeasurably day by day.

If that were true, that would be a profound position from which to plea to the populous. 

However, where is your data? Anecdotes are one thing, but cold hard evidence has legs.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Something is far wrong with the Westminster handling of the pandemic, it's our lives.

Scotland has the third highest excess mortality rate in Europe.  It isn't just England with questions to answer regarding the handling of this pandemic.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
2 hours ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

If that were true, that would be a profound position from which to plea to the populous. 

However, where is your data? Anecdotes are one thing, but cold hard evidence has legs.

I'm quoting myself above.

Isn't it telling that such a post could attract a negative rating?

Only agenda driven narrow minded and closed ears are capable of such unhealthy reactions.

This is after all a political forum. Not an echo chamber.

Sigh

15 minutes ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

I'm quoting myself above.

Isn't it telling that such a post could attract a negative rating?

Only agenda driven narrow minded and closed ears are capable of such unhealthy reactions.

This is after all a political forum. Not an echo chamber.

Sigh

Your over reaction and your childish effort to class all Independence voters as less intelligent and not open to Scottish political opinion totally suggests that the increase in the Yes for Independence  is rattling you and your fellow yoons. 

Then to top the insults you had asked for data which AUFC90 posted for you, then in your ignorance, and because it proved what I had said earlier, absolutely  ignored that and instead posted the above trashy shite.

And then you have the fuckin cheek, after only 23 posts, to remind us that this is a political forum? I've been here since 2005 and I'm well aware of what the forum represents.

2 hours ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

If you're keen for hard evidence of support for Independence, a referendum sounds like just the ticket.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
12 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Your over reaction and your childish effort to class all Independence voters as less intelligent and not open to Scottish political opinion totally suggests that the increase in the Yes for Independence  is rattling you and your fellow yoons. 

Then to top the insults you had asked for data which AUFC90 posted for you, then in your ignorance, and because it proved what I had said earlier, absolutely  ignored that and instead posted the above trashy shite.

And then you have the fuckin cheek, after only 23 posts, to remind us that this is a political forum? I've been here since 2005 and I'm well aware of what the forum represents.

No need to swear.

Also, you call that evidence?

By the way, length of time, means hee haw.

Take jail time. The bigger the sentence has a direct correlation with the bigger the bawbag.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If you're keen for hard evidence of support for Independence, a referendum sounds like just the ticket.

Until it gets slapped down again. Folk should just respect democracy.

And btw, no disrespect to our forebears, who gave their lives and futures for their clan.

But a very different time, place and circumstance.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

The cold hard evidence has yes support increasing by at least 5% in a year.

Since when. How many years? Source?

Guest Longbottom Leaf
Just now, AUFC90 said:
6 minutes ago, Longbottom Leaf said:
Since when. How many years? Source?

A year means one year for the hard of thinking.

Really? What year, last year? LOVE TO READ THE SOURCE.

Guest Longbottom Leaf

Really sounds like a back slapping club on here guys.

Nothing to offer on here but Willie Wallace wannabes. 

Enjoy your neverendums.

Just now, Longbottom Leaf said:

Really sounds like a back slapping club on here guys.

Nothing to offer on here but Willie Wallace wannabes. 

Enjoy your neverendums.

All you had to do was not troll. What a sad, pathetic person.

17 minutes ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

And btw, no disrespect to our forebears, who gave their lives and futures for their clan.

EZ8CdrrWAAUagkK.jpeg.jpg

42 minutes ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

2014?