Jackson Carlaw resigns

Nae Union

19 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Wee Dougie is running on "moving powers out of the central belt" thats the same wee dougie who voted against more powers being devolved to to the Scottish parliament 🤣

Scottish Parliament to be set up in Elgin scout hut.

High court of Justiciary to move to the Peterhead fish market.

23 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Wee Dougie is running on "moving powers out of the central belt" thats the same wee dougie who voted against more powers being devolved to to the Scottish parliament 🤣

Aye and he's crowing that he and the tories will rid Scotland of the SNP in May.

The fool had a majority of 4159 in the 2017 election.

Two years later in the 2019 election that majority was drastically reduced to 513.

That highlights his popularity as an MP for Moray.

Prior to the above he twice before stood for a westminster seat for Moray and failed miserably, then he sneaked in to the Scottish Parliament as a list MSP.  

17 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Aye and he's crowing that he and the tories will rid Scotland of the SNP in May.

The fool had a majority of 4159 in the 2017 election.

Two years later in the 2019 election that majority was drastically reduced to 513.

That highlights his popularity as an MP for Moray.

Prior to the above he twice before stood for a westminster seat for Moray and failed miserably, then he sneaked in to the Scottish Parliament as a list MSP.  

And lets not forget wee dougie was a lib dem before all of that 

5 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

People down South must never have watched the routine gubbing that Davidson received EVERY week. Wonder how many unionist political leaders Sturgeon will have rinsed by the time we're independent ?

Yup & after Ruthie's consultancy debacle last year and with her imminent departure to the Lords, I think her credibility up here will have taken a nose-dive (although maybe not amongst the staunch community 8)) I guess time will tell.

Edited by btb

Yup & after Ruthie's consultancy debacle last year and with her imminent departure to the Lords, I think her credibility up here will have taken a nose-dive (although maybe not amongst the staunch community 8)) I guess time will tell.
Davidson's 'elevation' to the Lord's will be viewed with contempt by many Scottish voters, demonstrating as it does her lack of political nous, whilst confirming her as an opportunistic chancer. I expect her influence in Scottish politics to diminish accordingly. Here's hoping.