Obesity

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is fucking hysterical btw

Are the rest of the recipes like this?

I haven’t looked through it that much but I’ll let you know. We can laugh all we want but it’s a top seller on amazon so it looks like the author will be having the last laugh!

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Both are low carb, high fat.

The chicken picture is a mystery.

The pictures don’t seem to make any sense at all and are not relevant to the dish being made. There appears to be a pizza pic for an ice tea recipe and a penis pic for a scrambled eggs with basil and butter dish. 

Also, in fairness a lot of the meals are in far more detail than the beef and cheddar one I shared.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Confused as to what makes that roast beef cheese thing keto.

The high fat content?

And why does it have a picture of a chicken?

It's a US recipe and the chicken has been genetically modified to taste like beef?

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

A Partridge amongst the pigeons

6 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Whats that?

It's like a turducken, I think. Except instead of a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, it's with partridges....and pigeons.

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I think there should “fat police” patrolling our streets looking for fat people. Any fatties spotted are beaten and clubbed with batons before being ordered to go to the gym.

Stay slim
Club the fatties
Save lives

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I think there should “fat police” patrolling our streets looking for fat people. Any fatties spotted are beaten and clubbed with batons before being ordered to go to the gym.

Stay slim
Club the fatties
Save lives

This happened in a Judge Dredd story- there were incredibly fat citizens and after a war caused food shortages the Judges put them all in fat camps until they lost weight 

The fatties in Judge Dredd actually had wheels to support their bellies. There could be an opening for a P&B entrepreneur to sell belly-wheels the way things are going

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

This happened in a Judge Dredd story- there were incredibly fat citizens and after a war caused food shortages the Judges put them all in fat camps until they lost weight 

The fatties in Judge Dredd actually had wheels to support their bellies. There could be an opening for a P&B entrepreneur to sell belly-wheels the way things are going

If only we knew an inventor already feted for his pioneering work in the field of amputee perambulation. 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Says Tam the BMI man.

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I've lost weight in lockdown you know... NASA have stopped launching satellites to photograph my other side...

The missus lock you down in the coal cellar?

11 hours ago, throbber said:

The pictures don’t seem to make any sense at all and are not relevant to the dish being made. There appears to be a pizza pic for an ice tea recipe and a penis pic for a scrambled eggs with basil and butter dish. 

Also, in fairness a lot of the meals are in far more detail than the beef and cheddar one I shared.

Yes, but in fairness that's because you drew it.