Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 18/10/2020 at 13:07, Rudolph Hucker said:

You're broadly correct, except that his club had just one vote, like the rest of the Premiership and in the other divisions. 

And anyway it ain't my conspiracy theory. It came from one of your own - admittedly not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless. 

If Celtic (and Rangers as they're basically the same) don't have more influence than the other teams, why is there an agreement in place that one of them always has a seat in the board in alternate years?

Edited by 8GamesToGo

2 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

If Celtic (and Rangers as they're basically the same) 

Oh, really? Some can o’ worms you’re opening there.......

2 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

If Celtic (and Rangers as they're basically the same) don't have more influence than the other teams, why is there an agreement in place that one of them always has a seat in the board in alternate years?

The feck you asking me for? Do I look remotely interested?  
Anyway, you’re getting away from the point that your fellow Hertz (just to annoy him) fan made, which was that the decision to call the season was, he says, made by Peter Lawwell, not by the vast majority of clubs in all of the divisions.  All I did was point out that he was talking rubbish - which, given all the bitterness from your fans towards those clubs who voted to call the season and all the talk boycotts etc of all your away games  if and when fans are allowed back, the majority of your fans seem to be in agreement with.

35 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Whether you are or not....

As a Morton fan white knighting one of the old firm on a Hearts vs Dundee thread you can see why readers might think so. 

Errr, me “white knighting” one of the arsecheeks?? By pointing out that lincolnhertz was talking bollocks when accusing Lawwell  of being responsible for calling the leagues? 

😳

Aye, very good.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker