Girth

Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Just now, Mr. X said:

f**k off you ridiculous bore. 

Thanks for proving my point, m8.

1 hour ago, TapothehullDee said:

It was more suicide by Dundee than murdered by Hearts. Ridiculous tactics by the Dees tho. ICT and Dunfermline have nothing to fear from those two last night and should be well up for it.

Nah, not having that. Yes Dundee were awful, but, it takes a fairly decent team to put 6 goals away.

Hearts should win the league by miles and saying ICT and Dunfemline have nothing to fear after you've shipped 6 is just bitter ramblings.

Suspect if Dundee don't get a new goalkeeper and more mobile midfielders to compliment the undeniable qualities Adam and Dorrans bring they could be in for a long season. With the ball they will be great, without it their poor defence will be quite exposed reglarly with the lack of mobility in midfield.

2 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

It was more suicide by Dundee than murdered by Hearts. Ridiculous tactics by the Dees tho. ICT and Dunfermline have nothing to fear from those two last night and should be well up for it.

The Caley's reserves plus 3 or 4 youth players already gave Hearts more of a game 10 days ago than Dundee did last night. 

By my calculations, at the rate [mention=12660]Big Gus[/mention] can neck the voddie, he'd have passed out about 7pm and should have awoken about ten minutes ago.
Just go back to sleep mate, we fucked it. 
Heh. I'm off the voddie mate I paced it with beer and at least had dulled senses.

Shitshow likes and almost had to go to the Kellyfield shops by half time to get a litre of the hard stuff.

Shit result but it was quite an entertaining match.

Dundee fans going from "going to pump Hearts" to the salty tears of "aye but it's a shite Dundee team we all expected a hammering" great fun.
I certainly didn't.

42 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The Caley's reserves plus 3 or 4 youth players already gave Hearts more of a game 10 days ago than Dundee did last night. 

Fascinating 

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

When, after a 23 month perfect shitstorm things finally come good a certain amount of exuberance is in order.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

Ragdolling Dundee about, yet still claiming Dundee purposely voted to put Hearts in their division rather than seeing why they actually voted how they did, is a strange old view.

After the shite summer we've had, heaven forbid we enjoy ourselves.😚

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

f**k off you ridiculous bore. 

I've no idea why fans of another team would find it a 'sheer tragedy' that hearts fans would be in a hearts match thread pleased about their win. It's literally the point of this forum to discuss football matters and gloat a bit when things go well. 

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I've no idea why fans of another team would find it a 'sheer tragedy' that hearts fans would be in a hearts match thread pleased about their win. It's literally the point of this forum to discuss football matters and gloat a bit when things go well. 

I'd bet that he's on the pages of every team and every subject. Must comment on everything.

Strange lad.

20 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

"I came on here to praise a gloating tweet but had to withdraw my praise after I found gloating posts" is a strange take indeed, but not that surprising given the source.

Edited by DC92

8 minutes ago, DC92 said:

"I came on here to praise a gloating tweet but had to withdraw my praise after I found gloating posts" is a strange take indeed, but not that surprising given the source.

He'll turn it around to say he managed a few bites now, it's the only avenue left. It's the quantity of complete banality that gets to you.

He'll turn it around to say he managed a few bites now, it's the only avenue left. It's the quantity of complete banality that gets to you.
Tell us about it. That boring fucker has virtually lived on the Dundee thread for 3 seasons. Ugh.

Quite aside from the “I wasn’t following the Hearts match thread but I was monitoring Hearts Twitter” aspect

I still can’t get over Steven Pressley. Looked like he had double dropped an ecky and was trying to stop his jaw from swinging. The most inspiring man ever

Never mind the alleged sadness of posting on P&B/Twitter while a game involving your team is being broadcast live on the telly - I'll bet I was the only c**t raising a Purchase Order between Smith's and Ginelly's goal! 8)