Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Guest 8GamesToGo
13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

2 of the first 3 were easily saveable!

He's got a bit of the Scott Bain's about him with penalties as well. And he also has a tendency to dive when the ball has already hit the net with screamers too.

Just look what you've put us through FFS!

ETA: He fucking lost that 'Operation' game an all.

Console yourself with the fact that he's not even the worst Hearts goalie from the last 3 years.

Jack Hamilton has 10 Scotland under 21 caps.  He was also called upto a couple of full international squads only 4 years ago.

The best part of it all, is the fact that the very man who called him up to those international squads now gets to sit and watch him ship goals for his club week in week out. Enjoy Gordon, enjoy.

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Jack Hamilton has 10 Scotland under 21 caps.  He was also called upto a couple of full international squads only 4 years ago.

The best part of it all, is the fact that the very man who called him up to those international squads now gets to sit and watch him ship goals for his club week in week out. Enjoy Gordon, enjoy.

Guest 8GamesToGo
52 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Seen it mentioned 3 or 4 times that Neilson can only manage with a huge budget.  Our budget in the championship last time was comfortably less than Rangers, and less than Hibs.  It was a team built on the back of exiting administration and we had the league in the bag with months to spare.

I find Neilson very under-rated by almost everyone, including a lot of Hearts fans. No idea why. He's still 5 years younger than JJ when he first arrived at Hearts and I see a lot of similarities in the types of players he signs, the fact players seem to love playing for him and the way he puts out teams capable of delivering these kind of crushing wins while also being hard to beat. Almost worry we've got him too early in his career as I think he's going to turn out to be a very good manager long term. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's got a bit of the Scott Bain's about him with penalties as well. And he also has a tendency to dive when the ball has already hit the net with screamers too.

I have read this forum for many, many years and never seen fit to create a profile until tonight.

I always knew when I finally did post it would be about the complete and utter ineptitude of Jack Hamilton. I've seen him play probably about a dozen times in his career for both Hearts and Dundee and on every single occasion he has been the standout player on the pitch for the wrong reasons.

To make things worse, on the compilation of his howlers, you;

a)  Only have a sample of his errors from his time at Dundee - he did things just as bad or worse at Hearts from what I saw of him there.

AND

b) Judging by his reaction to all but the one v St Mirren he doesn't even realise how bad he is because he jumps up (often quicker than he dived to try and stop the ball) and starts going mad at the defence of looking at the ref for a foul.

Other than the first goal tonight Hamilton couldn't be blamed for the routing Dundee got but having someone like hime in goals will certainly encourage everyone who plays you this season to have a pot shot at goal from just about anywhere on the pitch which has to be worrying especially as any shot on target will pose a problem for him.

How this man got into a couple of Scotland squads under a manager who wasn't Berti Vogts is astonishing.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

ALKYL! ALKYL, ALKYL! ALKYL, ALKYL! 

ALKYL ALKYL NITRITE! 

Number 1 the day I was born. I challenge anyone to have a better birth song.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Ach well, I’ve stocked up on enough liquid gold to see me through the post-match depths of despair. Who likes poppers?

11 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I got that earlier post out of my system and it felt good tbh.

Will I continue posting despite the abhorrent human beings on here? Maybe.

Thing is, I'm bored and Kickback is awful. We'll see. 8)

Rumour has it there are other, better Hertz fora out there. 

15 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I got that earlier post out of my system and it felt good tbh.

Will I continue posting despite the abhorrent human beings on here? Maybe.

Thing is, I'm bored and Kickback is awful. We'll see. 8)

No one cares either way mate.

Shame to see Sow's demise as a footballer. Genuinely one of the best Hearts strikers I've seen.

His goal at Ibrox was easily one of the best moments I ever had at a Hearts game, cup finals aside.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not conclusive with the TV angles but I'm convinced the Halliday goal went straight through his hands. He is an utter fraud. Goalkeeper should have been the first priority for at least the last two windows and the fact that McPake couldn't see that makes you question his ability to manage straight away. 

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Dundee fans going from "going to pump Hearts" to the salty tears of "aye but it's a shite Dundee team we all expected a hammering" great fun.

Can you quote a few of these? Even one?