Girth

Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Good to see that a backline containing Jordan McGhee and Jordon Forster with Jack Hamilton in goal is exactly as shite as you'd expect. The first half was an absolute doing.

My concern before the game was that a midfield of Adam and Dorrans should be pretty strong and we didn't really have anyone to put a foot in in that area. That was exposed for Adam's goal and we looked ropey when Dundee changed to the diamond in the second half. Funnily enough, Neilson set his team up pretty similarly last time we were in the Championship and, by miles, the biggest problem we had was with Hibs' midfield diamond. I'd imagine it'd have been a closer game if they'd set up like that from the start, but as soon as we made the subs and matched them up we took control of the game again.

Call the league now IMO.

Just now, Tynierose said:

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

This result is absolutely nothing. Pains me to say, I'm now used to a 6-2 beating!

The bigger pain that you lot inflicted on us was Jack Hamilton whom we've had to endure for a third season now.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nowhere to be seen in the build up you dopey c**t. (Or for the past 4 month - Weird that)

Pre season build up 

You should try it sometime 

3 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

I really enjoyed the game tonight. I think I'm about the only Saints fan who thinks Hearts were hard done by, and I'd like to see them have a great season. Eight goals and some really great finishes. Why can't we play like that?

Because St Mirren play against semi decent teams.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

This result is absolutely nothing. Pains me to say, I'm now used to a 6-2 beating!

The bigger pain that you lot inflicted on us was Jack Hamilton whom we've had to endure for a third season now.

Dry your salty tears ya p***k 

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Dry your salty tears ya p***k 

July 27th was the last you posted before tonight.

Hope my tears dry quicker than that tbf.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

July 27th was the last you posted before tonight.

Hope my tears dry quicker than that tbf.

Stalker alert 👆

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Spoiler

image.png.35042cda448f08619ce890bf77e356b3.png

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nowhere to be seen in the build up you dopey c**t. (Or for the past 4 month - Weird that)

It was hard to resist the siren song of "voluntarily talking to Dundee fans on the internet", yet somehow I managed it. 

I guess when we get fisted by Hearts it won't be on the Beeb so that's one positive to look forward to.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Neilson showing his level of management is limited as well.
Without major cash hes lost. Same as United he cant change games.

Que?

Ach well, I’ve stocked up on enough liquid gold to see me through the post-match depths of despair. Who likes poppers?

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Ach well, I’ve stocked up on enough liquid gold to see me through the post-match depths of despair. Who likes poppers?

ALKYL! ALKYL, ALKYL! ALKYL, ALKYL! 

ALKYL ALKYL NITRITE! 

The thing that surprised me most about tonight’s game was not in fact that there were 8 outstanding goals in it, but that Sow lasted a whole 49 minutes.

That’s more than he did for us.

If he is true to form, you Dees might get another 20 minutes out of him sometime just after Christmas.

I am sure that this has been mentioned on other threads, but why the f**k you signed him after you saw everything that he didn’t do for us is absolutely beyond me.

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

The thing that surprised me most about tonight’s game was not in fact that there were 8 outstanding goals in it, but that Sow lasted a whole 49 minutes.

If he is true to form, you Dees might get another 20 minutes out of him sometime just after Christmas.

I am sure that this has been mentioned on other threads, but why the f**k you signed him after you saw everything that he didn’t do for us is absolutely beyond me.

At least he won't be getting paid £3k a week (or at all hopefully if the 'pay as you play' stip is as harsh as I hope) for the pleasure.

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

The fact that he asked to be subbed when he's on a pay to play deal (Before Skyline Drifter jumps in - I know many lower league clubs operate this way and he gets a basic rate) was worse than his performance. Absolutely fucking gutless. Kelvin Jack-esque.

He'll be another Craig Curran style signing and contribute the grand total of nothing.

58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We have Craig Wighton. Can we call it quits and say no more about it